Bulk Import Orders
Migrate your Order History while migrating to Shopify. One time setup makes bulk importing your orders from ANY CSV file easy.
Save Time Migrating Orders
Save time bulk importing orders from ANY source using our built-in Shopify data mapper. Easily select the fields you want to import.
Line Items, Transactions, etc
Bulk Import Multiple line items, transactions and discounts all from a single csv file.
Sobre EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer
FIRST 50 CREDITS FREE
EZ Importer allows you to easily bulk import your orders to Shopify via CSV. Don't waste time adding Shopify fields by hand, use our customer data mapper to map the field headers in your CSV with Shopify's order fields.
Stop manually adding external orders to your store! With EZ Importer you can easily bulk import your external orders, from multiple sources! Merchants have successfully imported orders from Shopify, Ebay, Amazon, Kickstarter, and Magento just to name a few.
Stop editing your CSV files and upload data not found in your file using our Shopify defaults feature!
Setup multiple data mappings to easily upload your external orders from multiple sources.
How it works in 3 easy steps
- Upload your CSV file.
- Map your CSV file headers to the appropriate Shopify fields.
- Review & import your data with the push of a button!
Link your Orders to Your Products
EZ Importer will link your products with your orders by their product SKU.
Manage Inventory on Import.
Manage your inventory while importing your orders. Want your product inventory reduced while importing your orders? No problem!
Import From Another Shopify Store
Our data mapping defaults to Shopify's CSV export format, making it easy to import your orders from ANY Shopify store.
Easily Migrate your orders from other platforms
We have built in templates that allow you to easily migrate from another Shopify store, Kickstarter, Wix, 3dcart and Squarespace. If you can export your order to CSV than we can easily migrate it to Shopify.
Import Orders Risk Free
Notice a mistake during your import? No problem, simply delete your import and your credits are returned back to you. Re-import as much as you want at no extra cost!
There's a reason importing orders into Shopify is so easy! Here's why:
- Bulk Import Orders with customer information.
- Migrating to Shopify from another platform? Easily import historical orders by specifying the date of the order right from your CSV file.
- Easily Import orders from another Shopify store using our built-in templates.
- Import closed/archived orders.
- Import multiple line items, transactions & tax lines.
- Cancel running imports at any time.
- Email your customers on import (optional).
- Partial Imports supported. If any orders in your CSV file have errors, EZ Importer will import the orders that don't have errors ignoring the rest.
- Re-use your data mappings for future imports.
- Create multiple custom data mappings for your CSV imports.
Credit Based Pricing
- Credits never expire! ONLY pay for what you use!
- Each credit is valid for 1 order. A credit is used to import an individual order (not a row) from a csv file.
- You WILL NOT pay transaction fees on imports.
Grátis para instalar
Pricing starts at $20 for 100 Imports.
Avaliações mais recentes
Mike Doughty Store
A lifesaver! I needed to take an external excel sheet that was ONLY names and addresses (thousands of them) and turn it into actual orders in my Shopify store. Their support team (shout out to Elizabeth!) helped me every step of the way. It's not like some apps where you have to "learn the app" - they do all of the footwork for you. They answer emails promptly and work diligently until your desired outcome is achieved.
This app was great in helping us import our crowdfunding orders for tracking in Shopify! Their customer service is AMAZING - quick and super helpful!
app works great, saved me a lot of time with the ability to upload multiple orders. and great customer service.