EZ Notify ‑ Slack Integration

Send customer and order notifications to Slack. Made easy.

From $4.95/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Send order notifications to Slack

Secureapay

The best way to integrate customized order notifications with Slack. It allows our team to stay up to date with sales as they happen.

Freedom Scientific eStore

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Let me preface this with, I do not usually write reviews.

We use the EZ Notify app for order notifications through our Slack channel. Recently, an update to the app was made resulting in customer email addresses no longer being displayed in the notification
(a feature we uniquely rely on). I reached out to Support and fully expected to receive an automated "Thanks for your message..." email, but instead received an email from Jonathan (co-founder/developer). He acknowledged there was indeed an update resulting in the email address not being displayed, offered to put in a support ticket to resolve, provided an expected timeline, and promised to contact me again with an update once it was resolved.

And here I am, writing this review less than 24 hours later to share that our issue was resolved.

We all have our own set of expectations when we install third-party apps, especially free ones. We tend not to expect they will work perfectly for all needs, but work well enough to meet most of them. When we encounter stumbling blocks, we also tend to work around them, not expecting change or customization.

Working with Jonathan/Highview Apps was a refreshing experience. The level of service received was top-notch and I'm both thankful and impressed.

Buckle and Seam

Location Germany

Thanks EZ Notify Team, we at buckle and seam love you app! Its great to see orders coming in - Great to keep the team updated and motivated through slack!

Satisfy

Location France

EZ Notify is simple and nice. Works perfectly. Loving it to do just what we want: being notified when a sale happens

NewMusicalTheatre

Quick and easy Slack integration for a small number of statistics relating to orders:
Orders deleted
Orders updated
Orders paid
Orders cancelled
Orders fulfilled
Orders partially fulfilled

Works like a charm for those stats above, just drops order info right into a Slack channel.

Moona

Location France

it works as advertised, very useful!
thanks :)

I don't know what else I should add but Shopify requires 100 words to leave a review so there you go.

Susienkovo Cz

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 2 years

App is amazing and works very well <3

Fromthefarmer

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome app! We love everything that Highview creates and this app is no different!

Wellnesshomeandlife

Location Australia

A great app for our business. It keeps everyone updated and on the same page.

Mijnvirusscanner

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to configure, easy to use

Previous 1 3