Reseñas (72)

Calificación general
4,1
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 72% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de junio de 2024

Suddenly stopped working and caused lots of complaints! No emails of warning or to assist

Armitage Tools
Reino Unido
9 meses usando la aplicación
Casual Ecommerce Apps respondió 11 de junio de 2024

Hello,

We're verry sorry for this occurrence. We had an unexpected issue with the apps backend so we were not able to provide any advanced notice. Fortunately we found the issue and had it fixed within a few hours. We have issued you a refund for all app charges to date.

Fecha de modificación: 14 de junio de 2024

Stopped working without any warning. Very sad

Ondro
Alemania
4 días usando la aplicación
Casual Ecommerce Apps respondió 15 de junio de 2024

Hello,

We had an unexpected issue come up on the server side of the app on that day. Fortunately we were able to find and fix the issue within a few hours. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We have sent you app credits to cover any app charges.

23 de abril de 2024

it doesn't work for my second item even i pay for the illimited plans !

LINDA LEE HOPKINS
Francia
Alrededor de 14 horas usando la aplicación
Casual Ecommerce Apps respondió 24 de abril de 2024

Hello,

We have no history if you reaching out to us for support. This issue is a very easy fix we can do in a few minutes. Please reach out to support.

10 de junio de 2024

la aplicacion dejo de funcionar !

INSIDE
Perú
3 meses usando la aplicación
Casual Ecommerce Apps respondió 12 de junio de 2024

Hello,

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Theapp had an unexpected issue on the backend yesterday. Fortunately we were able to resolve the issue within a few hours. We have refunded all of your app charges due to the trouble.

3 de febrero de 2024

Did not work.
Uninstalled, but it permanently leaves a "back order" message on my product page.
I cannot find a way to remove that. Very frustrated.

I also just contacted support and the email bounced.
support@casualecommerce.com

World Spice
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
Casual Ecommerce Apps respondió 5 de febrero de 2024

Our support email was down for a few hours, it is back up now. Likely what happened is your "continue selling when out of stock" setting was changed on the product by the app based on your preorder setting. You have to go to the product and change this back, aside from this the app doesn't edit your code or leave any changes behind.

6 de enero de 2024

I added my products and it didn't even show and i pay them 5.00$ deleted the app reinstall and it ask me to pay again.

BannedOutcast
4 días usando la aplicación
Casual Ecommerce Apps respondió 8 de enero de 2024

When you uninstall any app your plan is automatically cancelled so you have to resubscribe when you reinstall. This merchant was checking the featured product section for the button to display when the app only displays the button on the product pages (clearly stated in our FAQ), so the review is false.

14 de febrero de 2024

Doesnt work

Sofian Medjmedj
Chequia
38 minutos usando la aplicación
7 de diciembre de 2023

Unfortunately this app does now work with most of the good themes. Such a shame, I am sure it would have been useful! Onto the next.

THE FRONT ROOM POP UP SHOP
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
30 de noviembre de 2023

I upgraded and paid the for the upgrade and it didnt work at all. I contacted support and there was no answer. I am yet to recieve a refund.

ARCHETYPE ATHLETIC
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
Casual Ecommerce Apps respondió 1 de diciembre de 2023

This issue has since been resolved and the merchant now is now on the upgraded plan successfully. The issue was resolved in under an hour. This review was apparently left before that time span. Giving support very little time to address the concern before receiving the review.

25 de enero de 2024

mauvaise application qui ne fonctionne pas !

Pure Raw Hair
Francia
23 minutos usando la aplicación
Casual Ecommerce Apps respondió 26 de enero de 2024

This user was using an incompatible theme. We have a transparent list of incompatible themes on our FAQ page. This user was refunded in full as we do with all users that signup with an incompatible theme.