Recensioner (80)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 juli 2024

Easy to use and works great.

Studio Poquelin
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
27 februari 2024

Really helped me with all the small print for my shop. I was tying myself up in knots trying to work it all out before I found this app. Highly recommended!

Home Decor Glory
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
20 mars 2024

The app is confirmed by developer not to work when "BUY NOW" button is clicked, therefore a way for the customer not to agree on conditions :/

Hjemegn
Danmark
2 månader användning av appen
Relentless Apps svarade 26 mars 2024

I am sorry our app didn't fit your needs Danny.

We offer a free app with free support. The app isn't perfect, but we plan on adding more features in the future including having our app work with the buy now buttons.

28 februari 2024

Installation took a matter of minutes and worked perfectly. I had one question as to the translation of the app and got a response so quickly which allowed me to translate it straight away. Can only recommend :)

The Glow Naturkosmetik
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
17 juni 2024

App works perfectly and very simple to install. My only suggestion would be to also make it a requirement for buy now button, not only add to cart. The last review suggesting like this was a couple of months ago

Retainer Xpress
Storbritannien
25 minuter användning av appen
Relentless Apps svarade 18 juni 2024

Thank you for the review. This is a planned upgrade for the future. Unfortunately, we are very busy at the moment so it may take a little while to get to this.

2 juli 2024

simple and easy to use! Get the job done! Works perfectly!

LITOOC
Hongkong SAR
20 minuter användning av appen
29 april 2024

Works perfectly! This app is absolutely great!

The Ammo Stop
USA
27 maj 2024

nice

Jewelberry
8 februari 2024

I have been using for about 2 weeks & I LOVE it! Very simple and easy to use! I definitely recommend you to download it! I am not the most computers savvy person so I had a couple things that I needed help with, and I reached out to the app directly, and they responded to me very quickly and were able to assist me. I definitely recommend this app 10/10.

The Beauty Headquarters
USA
8 mars 2024

Phenomenal support from the development team, quick, useful responses, and truly helpful. We can definitely recommend using this app, and if you can't implement it as you'd like, they're ready to help. Great job!

DKBIKE.dk