Recensioner (80)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
9 juli 2023

we use the app in our shop to fulfill european regulations.
easy to install, also translations are possible. great job.

Yxaiio
Österrike
1 mars 2023

App was easy to set up and the team was very responsive when I had questions. They were quick to fix a problem I was having in the mobile version. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Spotted Nose Designs
28 januari 2023

The app does exactly what is says it does. Installation is super easy. I had a small glitch with the app, but I contacted the company that makes it and with 48 hours, they responded and patched the glitch to meet my exact needs. Awesome service!

Hoedspruit Groceries
Sydafrika
4 juli 2023

Amazing customer service! I had a small little issue with the terms and conditions section not showing up properly on my new theme. I reached out and got a response right away! They were able to fix the issue within a day of my first email. Couldn't have asked for better service. Thanks guys!

Hello Dreamy Studio
7 dagar användning av appen
10 april 2023

The app is easy to use. It was exactly what I needed on my site. Support was very prompt in rectifying an issue had while installing.

Aprilsform
Kanada
7 dagar användning av appen
21 februari 2023

Great app--pretty straight forward! Excellent, speedy support was offered. Would recommend for anyone looking for an easy way to have your terms of service accessible to customers with a check box prompted at checkout.

Unearthed Life
3 dagar användning av appen
21 juni 2023

Best little app - simple, easy to install and works like a dream. Super fast support. Very happy with the install.

The Little Unicorn Shop
Australien
Ungefär 14 timmar användning av appen
20 april 2023

Fantastic simple app. Was EXACTLY what I was looking for and worked like a charm. Super fast and friendly customer service. HIGHLY recommended. A+++

Tiny Frock Shop
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
24 mars 2023

The app does not work correctly. It moves buttons in the checkout and stacks text on top of each other :(

Saddlers Design
Sverige
29 minuter användning av appen
Relentless Apps svarade 24 mars 2023

I am sorry you had issues with our app. I contacted your email address @saddlersdesign.com and am waiting to hear back from you to fix this issue.

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think we deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great, immediate service.

Jon