Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

Ramraj Cotton

We use this App and find it very useful and as per it's name the automation is there in every step and integration. Very easy to use and all the plugins / integrations are readily available. The support team is giving us 24*7 support from the day one.

The Wear Look

As a start up this is the best platform to use , easy to navigate & user friendly interface , support team is just a call away and provide resolution within a TAT of 24-48 hrs. Big thumps up for this app.

The Shirt Loop

Fortunately, I found this app on Shopify, and after start using the app, I found this so easy and simple. They truly understand our concerns and requirements and make the best possible way to provide a solution.
Amazing app with an amazing Team!!

The Shirt Deal

I am using this app since 2018. App is very good with interesting features, The best part of this app which I like the most is the automated return functionality, that helps me a lot to built customer's trust on my website, as they can see the easy return policies and can initiate a return order easily.
Thanks team for your amazing support!!

shining shirt

Very useful and helpful for our growing business. We started using them only for order processing and now have expanded to use their return and SMS notification services. The team has been attentive to our needs and when things go wrong, they are quick to step in and address.

The Shirt Check

Very GOOD customer service. It took me only few mins to setup my whole panel, Team is their to help me out in whole integration process and processing the shipment of that day. A lovely experience of using this app. I am also using this app for my return orders, I must say, COMPLETE PACKAGE for us to process the shipment.

The Style Shirts

The app has so many features, and the team seems always available to helping us. After using and experience other app of shopify, I could easily say that Ezyslips app is one of the best app available on Shopify for order processing.

Hey Buyer

BEST APP FOR HEADACHE FREE SHIPPING I DEFINITELY RECOMMENDING THE APP THEIR TEAM SUPPORT IS ALSO TOP NOTCH...

Stay Classical

This app helps me to get my return orders back and that's helped me refund or exchange the orders as well!!! Notification at the right time to my customer with tracking details and shipment status is very impressive.
Customer support is very good and they reply to me on my all query, highly recommend.

Dream Genie

Best customer service, my customer get the order status information on time. The customer service team takes minimum time to solve the problem. The return tracking feature is really helpful for us to get the return order status.
Commendable work by the team!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42