Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

Exclusive Gadgets Inc

Good app easy for order generation in bulk for courier services. I will recommend this app. Thanking you

Mangomask - A Case For Every Phone | Phone Cases India | Mobile Phone Covers

I use this app. I strongly recommend this application for anyone looking towards easing their shipping integration process. Thanks for all the good support.

Fashion And You

Great software with good features

Reduce my headache of printing shipping labels. Using Ezyslips, I can print shipping labels in bulk and avoid manual errors.

Portable USB Juicer

Reliable, Fast & Secure Software
Ezyslips have saved our lot of time by providing us with a nice tool to print shipping labels in bulk, generate GST invoices and create custom alerts. Easy to set up and have a user-friendly interface.

Smart Wrist Watch

Nice features, a one-stop solution to print shipping invoice in bulks with 100% accuracy. Great support of customer support to streamline work
A must-have tool for all e-commerce store runner

MaxPods

Easy to use interface and their customer support team is always ready to answer your query with full satisfaction. Overall a great experience with Ezyslips.
Satisfied with the services

Case Roots India

Hats off to the organization that developed this easy to use accounting software to make order processing easy. Now, assigning way bill no is not a problem for me as this software make my work so easy and fast.

Case Dart India

Ezyslips is a one point solution for me. This software helps me a lot in integrating multi courier services with my ecommerce store. Moreover, I can also print invoices in a blink of eye with no error. One must purchase this software to eliminate the manual efforts.
Highly Recommended.

Bridlen

Ezyslips has been instrumental in enabling order fulfilment for our new brand. The team has been supportive and effective in their technical support. I would like to mention Kajal Yadav who has been handling my account for a couple of months now. She has always been reachable and helpful in solving my website issues and taking me through the fulfilment process for my team at Bridlen. Keep up the good work!

Sleepsia India Pvt Ltd

we have been using this app for a while now. It's easy to use, helps create invoices in a breeze since we don't have a different accounting software for this. Plus the multi courier integration ensures that you can assign the courier tracking number and have a one point solution for shipping multiple orders. Highly recommended. The support team is also very pro-active in resolving any sort of queries.