Recensioner (438)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 juni 2024

I am thrilled to share my outstanding experience with Shipway's Return Management System. Their operational efficiency and customer-centric approach have significantly benefitted our business, making them an invaluable partner in our supply chain. A special mention must be made of Rishabh, whose dedication and expertise have been instrumental in our smooth operations. Rishabh's consistently goes above and beyond to ensure all our concerns are addressed promptly and effectively.

We look forward to a continued successful partnership and highly recommend their services to any business seeking reliable and efficient logistics solutions.

THRD
9 månader användning av appen
29 juni 2024

I have been using the Order Management System (OMS) provided by Shipway for quite a long time now. The system is incredibly user-friendly, efficient, and packed with features that have streamlined our order processing and tracking to a great extent. The real game-changer, however, has been the exceptional customer support provided by Rishabh. His responsiveness, knowledge, and dedication to ensuring our satisfaction have been outstanding. The seamless integration with Amazon (ATS) and Shopify is a cherry on top. Overall, I highly recommend Shipway to anyone in the e-commerce domain due to their dependable and versatile shipping solutions.

Cozy Fashion
20 juni 2024

Happy with Shipway services and Excellent support from Hritik & Akshit.

Aujjessa
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
8 april 2024

I am very happy using Shipway forward services. Shipway has helped me reduce my operation timings and efficiently align my order processing task. There support team is very helpful in resolving timely issue and Gaurav Saini from the team has helped me a lot in timely answering all the queries and issues.

Crepdog Crew
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
18 juli 2024

Loved the assistance and support provided by Shipway, helped us aggregate all our shipping providers under a single roof with their software.
Shivam Sharma, a representative from Shipway, demonstrated exemplary professionalism in facilitating our onboarding process, rendering it remarkably seamless. he orchestrated our shipping integration with finesse and also established pivotal connections with pertinent stakeholders from other shipping enterprises.

Vasant Apparel
21 dagar användning av appen
25 april 2024

thank you shabbir shah for always prompt support

Safeena
5 månader användning av appen
4 juni 2024

it is a nice experience working with shipway because they give good customer service always there to support and help you when you need .

Hasten Fashion
17 dagar användning av appen
13 april 2024

Really worst service my product was caught in weight discrepancy for 350gm they charged 2000gm and they do not respond when i try to contact them

LAMANDO
25 april 2024

Thankyou Shabbir , your always given best support online .

Sandalwali
Indien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
4 april 2024

After using Shipway service for more than 6 months, we can definitely say this is one of the best logistic company in India. 5 out 5 stars.

Warsan