Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

The Air Store

Must have app, Ezyslips. Very useful in building a relationship with customers through SMS Updates. Helped to reduce RTO, and NDR orders. I 100% satisfied with this app's working.
Good Job Guys

The Cover Shop

These guys are great they already offering to help in shipment of our orders. Definitely would highly recommend them can’t wait to see their new features. Thanks so much guys.

The Case Shop

Excellent customer support. Good facility to create label shipment, tracking orders. Simply integrates your courier channel and your website.
Great experience...

My Case Shop

awesome app and excellent support team
staff is very friendly they pick up the call when we need any help or support!!

Flip Casez

Overall a good app for the shopify users. Complete package of the services of orders processing, fulfillment and tracking. Our customers get notified about this shipment status on time. must suggested to all shopify users.

Flip Coverz

With ezyslips app we finally managed to find a solution to make our work easy and faster and help them solve problems that may occur with shipments even before being reported by the carrier. All features are good. Really like the services.

Indian Cover

This app is awesome. I didn't realize that processing an orders could be so easy and my customers get a message for information about every parcel movement. Highly recommended!! Loved this app

The Cases

It really works nice.It is easy to use and works best for us. It make the work easy for my warehouse team in printing the label and invoices on time. App has few advance features like schedule pickup, automatically inform about the return and RTO orders are also good.
Thanks Team!!

Only Cases

Great app to improve our Pre-shipping process and notifications to customers. The ability handle all the process in this app in good. I liked the feature of integrating multiple shopify store in a single account with their individual logo is good.
Overall an app with good performance!!

Best Cases

Ezyslips is very useful for me when I used this app and it made my work so easy and smooth so that I can process number of shipment in a day and can see their shipment status as well, I remember before this app, its was an hassle for me to create an order label and invoice on time.