Returns & Shipping Automation

Returns & Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Bluedart, Delhivery, Aramex, Fedex etc shipping integrations

bluehorsemarket

Its been a amazing experience to work with Ezyslips app. Working on the panel is so easy, that I can process my complete orders in just 15-20 mins. Thanks Guys for the Amazing App.

handydeals.in

Using this app on all my stores from last 3 months . One of the best customer support . one click invoice and lable generation . Easy to use tracking system and best NDR management system . Thankyou easyslip team :)

bettersolutions.in

I am using this app from last 3 months . Superb customer support . one click invoice and lable generation . fantastic tracking system and best NDR management system . Thankyou easyslip team :)

Web Grapho

We use Ezyslips for our different online stores, Its provides us a nice support to manage all stores in single Ezyslips account. With the help of that we can easily check the business growth.

THANKS Team.... Keep it up !!!!!

Gadgets Shopie

I like work with Ezyslips, All features make our work easy, save lots of time and manual efforts. Pricing are very reliable according to the services that the app serve.

Thanks Team the amazing experience to work with you.

Little Pumpkin

Super Easy App for Order processing.We are using Ezy Slips since last 2 years and are very happy with functionality and service.

R for Rabbit - The Amazing Baby Company

Super Comfortable App for Order processing.We are using Ezy Slips wince last 2 years and are very happy with functionality and service.

Live Better Life

Best app for the user who use multiple courier with multiple service type. Tracking of orders really help us to manage our shipments.

Thanks guys for the app!!

GrowInGold

I like this app a lot! It's got a nice and simple layout, which makes it really easy to use. Great customer support as well! Thanks

Shop Indian

I really appreciates the app functionality which reduce our daily based hassle.
THANKS to app we can process our all orders in few minutes.

Good APP!!