Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation | Reviews

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

Dream Genie

Best customer service, my customer get the order status information on time. The customer service team takes minimum time to solve the problem. The return tracking feature is really helpful for us to get the return order status.
Commendable work by the team!!

Mesmerize India

Great app! We shifted our entire operations from Unicommerce to Ezyslips. Its easy to understand and operate. It also has a lot of features that helped us eliminate Thirdwatch (Risk checker for mainly COD) as well. They could have better download options and bulk update options, but overall a great app & great support!

Bitrontix™

We are using it to fulfill our orders and creating shipping labels for last 6 months. We have no issues so far. Customer service is very good. They are constantly improving their panel. We are really happy with their app and service.

The Wrist Clock

We are using the software since last 3 months, we see the growth of the system which is great. I would like to really apricate the team for the new and most useful feature that is AUTOMATED RETUEN. Thanks Team for understanding the pain and supporting us!!

Watch For Deal

App works very well for my team and providing us good supports in order management with minimum and affordable pricing. Would like to recommend this app to all those user like me who's are fed up with the courier aggregators.

1 Hair Stop India

One of the best shipping automation services. This app has made it extremely easy and efficient for me to ship orders in a systematic manner. Incredible customer service - special thanks to Kajal & Rekha for always getting back to us on time and with a solution for everything.

Club Of Watch

A very useful, helpful and much needed app for processing the shipments. i am using it since a year and it's nice to provide great customer experience by provding them their order status.......

Shirts Deal

I am using this app since 6 month its sending sms to our customer on every moving stage of their orders. Good app to reduce the NDR and RTO orders. The integration with the courier partner is seamless, I am using Bluedart with their multiple services.

My Kurti Store

Firstly I would like to thank team for supporting us throughout the integration process and making the whole panel understandable to our team. I must say, the best team with best support system. Feature are very useful for us. This app fulfill our all requirements which we are looking for.

Vibecrafts

Love the automated return option! It was really easy to set up and it looks more credible and legitimate than other formats I've seen being used by other companies. Thanks Team for this feature. I will surely recommended to this to others.