Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

CREEZ

All the new launched features are very interesting and helpful for us, which helps us in our business growth.
Along with that team is very supporting and responsible towards their customer.
I like and suggest Ezyslips to all.

CaseDodo

It's good to engage with this app. reverse pickup automation are very easy now.
I can also real time shipment report and also download the NDR reports as well.
thank

The Uphar

Easy to use an app on a daily basis, gives proper utilization of time.
Dashboard for business analysis & Quality check in return is a unique feature. Keep it up, team!! GOOD LUCK.

Papercoal

This app helped us to improve the shipment process efficiency and our business gone to next level., thanks team

WallMantra

Totally solve the shipping hassle, easy to use and nice & quick reports. Thank you ezyslips keep it up!

Flipdry

I use this app constantly to synch orders and for invoice generation on my Shopify store and it is great to use. It is very user friendly and easy to use. Customer service is also prompt and all issues are resolved very quickly.

24x7 Deals Online

Can print shipping in label in bulk up to 100, very nice, time saving software and my team efficiency is bit fast now.

PHOOL

Good app , can do most of the things which you would need .

Great customer care service takes care of the other things. Would appreciate it if a few new features can be added . Otherwise pretty decent for all daily needs .

Case Planet

Easy to assign tracking ID, user friendly interface. Using the same platform from last 2 years and good technical support. The team help us every time and in time response is there, even in the off-working hours also. Thanks for your support EZYSLIPS.

Beyours

This app made my order processing too easy , Now i did not need to fulfill any orders manually . It also provides us Sms Notification service which keeps my customer up to date of their order all the time .
The customer support is amazing , sorted all of my problems till the date & helped me all the way .

Thanks Ezyslips :-)