Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

Chiaroscuro

Very useful app. Responsive customer service too, truly! My only feedback is let the credits bought be rolled over month on month if un-used!

Sell Bells

Tax on Shipping charges is best feature for me, reverse and forward calculation option is also useful for me. thanks ezyslips.

i11earpods

Pickrr, Smartship & Shiprocket is also integrated with Ezyslips, now I can manage other courier along this these aggregator as well. WOW

WellVon

Automation in order fulfillment with tracking number made our life easier. No more tension about manually fulfillment.

Casesaaz

Technical support is really very good, I appreciate it and recommend these other store owners. Thanks

Ebeautybee

NDR reports are really helpful for me to check the courier performance from my end. Thanks team for this.

Cartux

One of the best app for the courier and the order fulfillment process. And the best part is their customer support system. Everything, every order is just a work of one click. You can easily customize everything related to your shipping label. Thank you Ezyslip.

30daysmiracle

Quick integration, Easy to use, Very handy for bulk order processing. Saves a lot of time

store61

Sub account feature is cool, Now I can check my staff activity and their controls. It's really useful feature for us.

Shoppers Rock

It's easy for me to manage the shiprockets orders as well from this panel and smartship is also integrated.