Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation | Reviews

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

Wrench Store

Fully loaded feature with GST enabled invoices as well all features are included in this package, thanks team.

Eyebrowo

Ezyslips application is very good to tie up with several courier companies. mark as paid option added recently is superb.

Jaipuriya

very useful app
good processing
better options
useful for daily use
very handy
easy to use and understand

Max Cases

Earlier I was handling shipments manually but with the use of Ezyslips all of things are automatic and working perfectly.

Case Blaze

Calm staff, full support. They have given me discount on one year plan, thanks a lot team ezyslips.

The Case Fest

Scan and create manifest feature really helped me to hand over the packet to my courier companies. good feature team.

The Case Glass

Shipments alerts for customers and fulfillment notification is like a remedy for my headache, Now my customers are really satisfy.

The Case Fame

Mark as paid features for COD orders given by you team is very good for me to reconcile the payments from courier companies.

Case Grid

Ecom and shadowfax in reverse pickup, that really decrease my manually efforts. Please add DHL in forward shipments.

The Case Dart

Ezyslips saved my money & time, earlier we were using old method to ship our shipments now it's quite fast and responsive.