Returns & Shipping Automation

Returns & Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Bluedart, Delhivery, Aramex, Fedex etc shipping integrations

absstimulators

Great app with seamless Shopify integration. Ezyslips keeps shipping simple and helps to save time on creating labels. Awesome customer service.

amourshoppeindia

Highly Recommended...
Save loads of time!!
Earlier Manifesting was a tedious job ..Thanx to the App hasmade our job so easy Plus Support Team is very responsive..

jambo-cart

It's a savior! Had been uploading and printing manifests separately since a long time but this APP has made my life easier and saved so much of time. All the doubts were cleared within minutes and I'm extremely happy with the service.

absstimulatorindia

Made my fulfillment process very easy. I'm able to generate the invoices easily. Customer support is quite responsive also.

amourshoppee

VERY NICE AND TIME SAVING APP. SAVES YOU LOT OF TIME AND MOST OF THE FEATURES ARE AUTOMATED. . WISH COULD GIVE TEN STARS...
SUPPORT IS ALSO EXCELLENT. LONG WAY TO GO...CHEERS

posturecorrectorbelt

Good app for fulfilling and invoicing orders.Easy to set up and they were quite responsive in making a tweak to one of the invoice formats that we wanted.

curvecart

It's really helpful. Reduced 90% of my manual work.
Multi-courier and multi-channels at a single platform. It's easy to use.

TintBox

It helped me save a lot of time by quickly preparing invoices and creating shipping labels. Will like to see automation of courier reconciliation.

CaseMurk

Genuinely, The best services providers, instant resolution best customer support, great developers.

All the best.

April 24, 2019

Thanks for your kind words. That what keeps us moving!
Happy Shipping!

Azah

Takes out manual coding effort and provides integrations for a lot of different courier companies. Good customer service too!

April 24, 2019

Thanks for your review. We feel equally pleased to serve you.
Your words means a lot to us!