Shipping, Returns & Refunds

Shipping, Returns & Refunds

by Shipway

Bluedart, Delhivery, Aramex, Fedex etc shipping integrations

My Case Store

We have a great experience with this interface. It helps in many ways like from assigning waybill number to data management. Thanks for a such great portal and support.

FlipZon

I used this app its easy and the supporting team is very nice..they are very comfortably support our customers..thanks...

Deals Kart

Very good customer support.overall best service for label generation.we have a great experience with ezyslip

Right Cases - Right Choice For Right Owner

We are using this account from last year and we have a great experience with these guys. Customer support from ezyslips is also very good, these guys give you full help in troubleshooting. Thanks to EZYSLIPS to make our work so EZY and better.

Solo Trimmers

I was suffering from many days to automate the shipping process, These guys helped me a lot, Keep it up.

StudCart

I was wondering the Xpressbees API integration availability only but they have all other couriers also, nice job done by ezyslips.

iHatke.com

it is a very useful app, and also very comfortable in terms of using.

appreciate the way they support.

PremiumCasesIndia

I am use this app from past 2 year's , and it is very helpful for me..to do work efficiently and effectively

Case Retail

I am using this app from past few months and ,This app is very good and convenient to go for and makes task much easier , it has an excellent user interface.

Casewale

we are using this app..and in a single time multiple user use this easily, this is very nice and user friendly app..for e-commerce industry...