Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

Shipway ‑ Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Shipping Labels, Invoices, NDR Management, Returns & Exchanges

Case Roots India

Hats off to the organization that developed this easy to use accounting software to make order processing easy. Now, assigning way bill no is not a problem for me as this software make my work so easy and fast.

Case Dart India

Ezyslips is a one point solution for me. This software helps me a lot in integrating multi courier services with my ecommerce store. Moreover, I can also print invoices in a blink of eye with no error. One must purchase this software to eliminate the manual efforts.
Highly Recommended.

Bridlen

Ezyslips has been instrumental in enabling order fulfilment for our new brand. The team has been supportive and effective in their technical support. I would like to mention Kajal Yadav who has been handling my account for a couple of months now. She has always been reachable and helpful in solving my website issues and taking me through the fulfilment process for my team at Bridlen. Keep up the good work!

Sleepsia India Pvt Ltd

we have been using this app for a while now. It's easy to use, helps create invoices in a breeze since we don't have a different accounting software for this. Plus the multi courier integration ensures that you can assign the courier tracking number and have a one point solution for shipping multiple orders. Highly recommended. The support team is also very pro-active in resolving any sort of queries.

fabloe.in

Quick and easy !

My Case Store

We have a great experience with this interface. It helps in many ways like from assigning waybill number to data management. Thanks for a such great portal and support.

FlipZon

I used this app its easy and the supporting team is very nice..they are very comfortably support our customers..thanks...

Deals Kart

Very good customer support.overall best service for label generation.we have a great experience with ezyslip

Right Cases - Right Choice For Right Owner

We are using this account from last year and we have a great experience with these guys. Customer support from ezyslips is also very good, these guys give you full help in troubleshooting. Thanks to EZYSLIPS to make our work so EZY and better.

Solo Trimmers

I was suffering from many days to automate the shipping process, These guys helped me a lot, Keep it up.