Returns & Shipping Automation

Returns & Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Bluedart, Delhivery, Aramex, Fedex etc shipping integrations

quick-mart.co.in

Must have app, Ezyslips. Very useful in building a relationship with customers through SMS Updates. Helped to reduce RTO, and NDR orders. I 100% satisfied with this app's working.
Good Job Guys

The Uphar

I have been using Ezyslips since a long time in my all shopify stores. Team response is good towards the issues. Features are good as well overall support by the team is good, much Appreciated. Good work, Keep it up. Thank you Team.

The Air Store

Good Job Guys

The Cover Shop

These guys are great they already offering to help in shipment of our orders. Definitely would highly recommend them can’t wait to see their new features. Thanks so much guys.

The Case Shop

Excellent customer support. Good facility to create label shipment, tracking orders. Simply integrates your courier channel and your website.
Great experience...

My Case Shop

awesome app and excellent support team
staff is very friendly they pick up the call when we need any help or support!!

Flip Casez

Overall a good app for the shopify users. Complete package of the services of orders processing, fulfillment and tracking. Our customers get notified about this shipment status on time. must suggested to all shopify users.

Flip Coverz

With ezyslips app we finally managed to find a solution to make our work easy and faster and help them solve problems that may occur with shipments even before being reported by the carrier. All features are good. Really like the services.

Indian Cover

This app is awesome. I didn't realize that processing an orders could be so easy and my customers get a message for information about every parcel movement. Highly recommended!! Loved this app

The Cases

It really works nice.It is easy to use and works best for us. It make the work easy for my warehouse team in printing the label and invoices on time. App has few advance features like schedule pickup, automatically inform about the return and RTO orders are also good.
Thanks Team!!