Fabreturns Exchanges & Returns

Fabreturns Exchanges & Returns

by The Brand Elevate

Delight more customers with a fabulous returns experience

Agent84

There are no rule settings in place that will trigger store credit for a specific order. For us, when customers use a discount code, the order only qualifies for store credit, not a full refund. The lack of this functionality is problematic as customers will always choose refund over credit. We will be searching for another return app to use.

August 27, 2020

Thank you for that feedback! Store credits in our app is unique from any other returns platform. We created them with best practices in mind and we realize there will be scenarios we haven't covered such as yours. We will absolutely put this into consideration for future development. Thanks again for the feedback and all the best to you!

Statement Pieces

The installation process was the BEST! So easy. My questions were answered so fast. I love this app it is just what I've been looking for.

Olivia Closet Boutique

I have just set up this app on my online store. Fabreturns offers very clear cut instructions in set up and anything I didn’t understand how to do, they immediately responded with a resolution! Very helpful and friendly!! So far I’m really happy with the app, Staci Carey

Meesha Farzaneh Jewelry

I had some glitches that weren't allowing my shippo and fab returns to communicate, and the fab team really took charge and escalated my ticket to receive the attention it needed. Their team really went above and beyond to help us get them fixed and prevent them from happening again in the future across the platform. Customer support in a timely manner is crucial for small business owners to have access to when implementing these things into our workflows because our time is limited and every hour counts when you are wearing 10 different hats!

Gem Splendor Us

I like the fact that the free trial lasts for 2 months, and it's easy to set-up with helpful, informative instructions.

Meridian Line

Great returns app and amazing customer support. Completely streamlined our returns process and we even utilize the donation feature. The store credits option is helping us avoid refunds and keep customers engaged with the brand. Can't wait for the exchanges feature!

Mexicool

Easy to set up and we really liked that you can select/tag the products that sync with the app. Great app!