Fab Returns

Fab Returns

by The Brand Elevate

Automate your returns and exchanges so you can focus on sales

Statement Pieces

The installation process was the BEST! So easy. My questions were answered so fast. I love this app it is just what I've been looking for.

Olivia Closet Boutique

I have just set up this app on my online store. Fabreturns offers very clear cut instructions in set up and anything I didn’t understand how to do, they immediately responded with a resolution! Very helpful and friendly!! So far I’m really happy with the app, Staci Carey

Meesha Farzaneh Jewelry

I had some glitches that weren't allowing my shippo and fab returns to communicate, and the fab team really took charge and escalated my ticket to receive the attention it needed. Their team really went above and beyond to help us get them fixed and prevent them from happening again in the future across the platform. Customer support in a timely manner is crucial for small business owners to have access to when implementing these things into our workflows because our time is limited and every hour counts when you are wearing 10 different hats!

Gem Splendor Us

I like the fact that the free trial lasts for 2 months, and it's easy to set-up with helpful, informative instructions.

Meridian Line

Great returns app and amazing customer support. Completely streamlined our returns process and we even utilize the donation feature. The store credits option is helping us avoid refunds and keep customers engaged with the brand. Can't wait for the exchanges feature!

Mexicool

Easy to set up and we really liked that you can select/tag the products that sync with the app. Great app!