Facebook Ad Guru

Facebook Ad Guru

by Stunning

The Smart Advertising App for Facebook and Instagram

Little Miss Marmalade

Used this app for nearly 3 years. CONSTANT PROBLEMS. Was told I would be sent an Amazon gift card if I stayed with them and work out the kinks. Lets all guess.....never got my gift card. So Cheesy!!! Dont bother to download this App.

Jewel Legacy

Do not install...it will use up your money with no positive results

Beachmozaic

Keeps freezing when trying to install

Xiomie Perfumes And More

I have been doing ads with facebook my self on and off for over a year with no sales so i stop because is was waste of money! but few month ago i came across facebook Ad Guru app on my shopify dashboard and I took a advantage of the $100.00 credit for free ads and I don't now how they do it but i started making sales i guess i'm new at this and needed some one professional to do it for me! now i'm paying for my facebook ads again but with sales and put my company name out there,they do everything for me their customer service is excellent also the app is easy to use,I'm very happy with this app i wish i knew about this app a year ago i would have save lots of money. WWW.XIOMIE.COM

The Apparel Effect

Just started a campaign. So far it's proven to be simple and intuitive to use whilst being a great time saver in creating Facebook ads. The support team is very responsive and helpful. With free $100 credit I don't think you have anything to lose but to give it a try. I'll update this review soon with feedback on how my campaign went.