Facebook Ad Guru

Facebook Ad Guru

by Stunning

The Smart Advertising App for Facebook and Instagram

Little Miss Marmalade

This is a great app! I have tried them all, I have used them all...this one I will stick with. I can control my audience, add spend and see it all very clearly. Great customer service! I have spent sooooo much money on advertising using Fb business page. Its hard to line up all the adds and compare & edit. This makes it so easy. My money spent has gone way down and sales are up.

Xiomie Perfumes And More

I have been doing ads with facebook my self on and off for over a year with no sales so i stop because is was waste of money! but few month ago i came across facebook Ad Guru app on my shopify dashboard and I took a advantage of the $100.00 credit for free ads and I don't now how they do it but i started making sales i guess i'm new at this and needed some one professional to do it for me! now i'm paying for my facebook ads again but with sales and put my company name out there,they do everything for me their customer service is excellent also the app is easy to use,I'm very happy with this app i wish i knew about this app a year ago i would have save lots of money. WWW.XIOMIE.COM

The Apparel Effect

Just started a campaign. So far it's proven to be simple and intuitive to use whilst being a great time saver in creating Facebook ads. The support team is very responsive and helpful. With free $100 credit I don't think you have anything to lose but to give it a try. I'll update this review soon with feedback on how my campaign went.