AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

by Admonks

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

AMYHRY

I will get 7 more days of trial if I write a review. I like the app so far, it was easy creating a dpa and I can also retarget customers in Messenger

ÖFUURË

very helpful app. it help me figure out my ads
very easy to navigate.
i would recommend it to everyone.

Matchymatchy

just started using this app, hope it can increase my sale while it's very user friendly, thank you!!

Lunula Swim & Intimates

Easy to use app that results in a positive return on ad spend. Have looked at other solutions but this was easiest and most effective.

Ambrosia Delicattessen

App, UX, functionality and ease of use, everything seems to be first class as of now on Admonks. highly recommended.

Fun Cases

Amazing, really helpful app and has some amazing features. Really easy to use, was set up in 5 minutes and it's been running for 3 months since without me even touching it. Really like it, 100% would recommend. Login with Facebook was easy, customer support is great and really helpful in increasing ROAS. Only down side is that there isn't more features! I need more from you AdMonks!

Deddimaag

worst app ever..it changed my catalog and created it's own catalog..even after deleting the app the catalog created by this silly ad monks is still there in my facebook ads manager..Don't install this app..

June 3, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We wish you asked us about the product catalogs before - we'd surely be able to make it clear to you and there would be no misunderstanding of this kind.
In fact, AdMonks does not change any existing catalogs of its users. As it says in our app listing👆🏻, we create 3 new ones, in order to deliver dynamic product ads on Facebook and Instagram. After you decide to uninstall the app, all the products in the catalogs created by AdMonks are deleted.
Please note that our Customer Success team is always open to explaining such issues to AdMonks users.

Rock n Romance

Great App .. So simple to us and gives a high ROI on ad spend .. great stuff guys keep up the good work

Thank you so much! 🙂

spendlessjewelry

Excellent program, he immediately managed to do a great job . I really recommend it to everyone. It provides you with everything you need to carry out retargeting campaigns that are truly targeted to your real target.

Thanks for the feedback! Retargeting rules 😉

Essence Luxe Couture

Very easy to set up. Very intuitive interface. My trial is over, and within the period I received 2 additional sales from AdMonks. We're still deciding how reasonable we think the fees are, and if we want to continue with their service

April 29, 2019

Thank so much for your feedback! And please get back to us if you have any questions about the pricing, we'd love to know your opinion.

Previous 1 3 4 5