AdMonks Facebook Retargeting

AdMonks Facebook Retargeting

by Admonks

The App for Dynamic Video Product Ads on Facebook & Instagram

eFlow Nutrition

This app might be OKAY if you have absolutely no clue about FB ad's. Otherwise it doesn't seem to do much except auto create a FB ad along with a ton of custom audiences and collect 5% of your ad spend. Support is also lacking. Not impressed.

Trend Apparel Retail Inc

I used this app to help my ecommerce business retargeting past visitors, strong reach,so far it is good.

Nasty Lifestyle

I don’t normally bother to write reviews but when the service is this good I would be doing a dis-justice if I did not. Theses guys restore my faith in apps. Saving me the time, effort and money to ensure I get the results I want. Thanks so much it’s early days but seriously you are smashing it!

New Day Stock

I just set up this app for some days ago and got sales immediately. It was really great app and great support. I like it!

Torched Products

This is a great app. Makes setting up FB ads super easy. And support was brilliant. Had some questions and they answered them immediately. Even went into my accounts to ensure I have everything set up correctly! I highly recommend them!

Shopinice Com

Excellent app for retargeting on Facebook. Very powerful Something in particular that draws attention is that you can even eliminate retargeting from the wrong visits of less than 10 seconds.

Easy to use, just select the type of event you want to point to, the frequency and the number of days and practically everything is ready.

Now you can have product slideshow in the retargeting campaigns. Much better than having static images.

I have reached ROAS up to 13.40, really very good.

Excellent customer service, personally they have helped me with recommendations for my campaigns.

AdMonks, create a catalog on Facebook automatically and also creates different customized audiences ready to use and create Lookalikes.

This is an app that everyone should have in their store.

Edge Mobility System

Great customer service! Super easy setup, straightforward and even easier to use. Earning 8-10 times my ad investment within 2 weeks.

Co Kan

Deserves more reviews. It took about 2 months to spin up but damn it's good now. For the month of July I'm looking at 12x RoAS for admonks.

Top Beauty Finds

Background: The way I see it, E-Commerce is a 5 minutes world today. You watch a Youtube movie, and suddenly you're a Shopify Legend. You read a guide, and you make your own store in 5-10 minutes. You can't spend more time on it - you don't have much time, and it's very hard to focus. Know that feeling?

So many people open their E-Commerce stores, and they look ok or better, but they miss the other element which is sending traffic to these stores, and then keeping this traffic in, and monetized.

So you see many small and big apps that try to add the marketing dimensions into the blend, so essentially you can build your own store without any expertise, just choose the right theme, marketing apps, conversion apps, retention apps - analyze, optimize, rinse and repeat.

Kids play with Lego bricks, and adults will build projects and e-commerce using Lego too - adding all kinds of ready apps/codes to their store without having the knowledge. Here's where Admonks comes in to the picture.

I've been using this app for the past month and a half. I have no idea how this app has so few reviews, it's one of the best marketing apps that I'm using, in terms of ROI and Results. In my honest opinion this app deserves a 5 stars rating. - The interface: Quite modern, extremely easy to create campaigns (literally 2 clicks) and you don't have to know anything about marketing. It's a plug and play. A click and launch. AdMonks knows what they are doing, so you don't have to. - Reporting interface - very easy to understand, clear and reliable. I compare it with the FB Pixel data and with Google Analytics and get the same results. - ROAC - Return on advertising cost is at least 10x on our store. A point of note though is in place: every store will have different results. I think the best setup for AdMonks are stores that have more than 20-30 products in them (the more the better actually) and that have a lot of traffic. Than Admonks does better than other apps I've tried is chasing them on FB and get them to purchase.

Help is very efficient, only had to ask one question, I doubt if you'd have to. Flexibility is available and I've tried different settings of the ads too - found that the best settings are the default ones. I tried different setups, all were profitable. Some more and some less.

Mister Sfc

You guys should get this app!!! It saves a lot of time and very easy to use. Awesome useful features, you can even control the ad frequency and exclude bouncing visitors with just a few clicks. First I used Admonks for the free product catalog, but now I set up all my dynamic ads with it. I used to do it all by myself in business manager, but it’s much easier with this app. The customer service is on point too, I always get good tips from Mario!!!

Previous 1