AdMonks Facebook Retargeting

AdMonks Facebook Retargeting

by Admonks

Dynamic product ads on FB&IG + Christmas Special Campaign

SketchGrowl

Awesome. Like free money once you set up your ads :)

Absolutely love it. Quality plugin!

Recommend this for everyone. FB does not get easier than this.

Travel Pets

We mainly run google ads and as such when a customer leaves our site we have had a limited amount of tools to retarget them until now. AdMonks makes is as easy as can be to retarget your audience on FB & IG. We are seeing a ROAS of 2.3% or so within the first week and hope to increase this in the future. It also saves a lot of time for us as its extremely automated. So all and all I will be keeping AdMonks on my store and would recommend them.

The Jock Shop

amazing app, amazing service. I tried it for black friday/cyber monday and i had AMAZING results. I saw the ads I created on my own facebook and it was everywhere. GREAT! Thanks!

Kool-Kool

Still not running, but good customer service. Mario help me a lot, thank you so much. Hope my ads run smooth.

Awesome Products

It sky-rocked my ROAS. Easy to install & fast configuration and helpfull help-desk.

If you are looking for an app to help you utilize your website visitors and make DPA ads better - just get it.

eFlow Nutrition

This app might be OKAY if you have absolutely no clue about FB ad's. Otherwise it doesn't seem to do much except auto create a FB ad along with a ton of custom audiences and collect 5% of your ad spend. Support is also lacking. Not impressed.

Trend Apparel Retail Inc

I used this app to help my ecommerce business retargeting past visitors, strong reach,so far it is good.

Nasty Lifestyle

I don’t normally bother to write reviews but when the service is this good I would be doing a dis-justice if I did not. Theses guys restore my faith in apps. Saving me the time, effort and money to ensure I get the results I want. Thanks so much it’s early days but seriously you are smashing it!

New Day Stock

I just set up this app for some days ago and got sales immediately. It was really great app and great support. I like it!

Torched Products

This is a great app. Makes setting up FB ads super easy. And support was brilliant. Had some questions and they answered them immediately. Even went into my accounts to ensure I have everything set up correctly! I highly recommend them!

Previous 1