AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

by Admonks

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

ÖFUURË

very helpful app. it help me figure out my ads
very easy to navigate.
i would recommend it to everyone.

Matchymatchy

just started using this app, hope it can increase my sale while it's very user friendly, thank you!!

Lunula Swim & Intimates

Easy to use app that results in a positive return on ad spend. Have looked at other solutions but this was easiest and most effective.

Ambrosia Delicattessen

App, UX, functionality and ease of use, everything seems to be first class as of now on Admonks. highly recommended.

Fun Cases

Amazing, really helpful app and has some amazing features. Really easy to use, was set up in 5 minutes and it's been running for 3 months since without me even touching it. Really like it, 100% would recommend. Login with Facebook was easy, customer support is great and really helpful in increasing ROAS. Only down side is that there isn't more features! I need more from you AdMonks!

Deddimaag

worst app ever..it changed my catalog and created it's own catalog..even after deleting the app the catalog created by this silly ad monks is still there in my facebook ads manager..Don't install this app..

June 3, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We wish you asked us about the product catalogs before - we'd surely be able to make it clear to you and there would be no misunderstanding of this kind.
In fact, AdMonks does not change any existing catalogs of its users. As it says in our app listing👆🏻, we create 3 new ones, in order to deliver dynamic product ads on Facebook and Instagram. After you decide to uninstall the app, all the products in the catalogs created by AdMonks are deleted.
Please note that our Customer Success team is always open to explaining such issues to AdMonks users.

Rock n Romance

Great App .. So simple to us and gives a high ROI on ad spend .. great stuff guys keep up the good work

Thank you so much! 🙂

spendlessjewelry

Excellent program, he immediately managed to do a great job . I really recommend it to everyone. It provides you with everything you need to carry out retargeting campaigns that are truly targeted to your real target.

Thanks for the feedback! Retargeting rules 😉

Essence Luxe Couture

Very easy to set up. Very intuitive interface. My trial is over, and within the period I received 2 additional sales from AdMonks. We're still deciding how reasonable we think the fees are, and if we want to continue with their service

April 29, 2019

Thank so much for your feedback! And please get back to us if you have any questions about the pricing, we'd love to know your opinion.

signature

It is very buggy and has no real purpose for small businesses since it only helps retargeting ads. So basically you do not have any exposure on Facebook to gain a broader audience if you do not have certain amounts of traffic.
Small businesses can not profit of AdMonks in any way.

April 29, 2019

Thank you for your opinion. We're sorry you had such an experience - we tried to help you as much as we could. As for AdMonks' potential in terms of small businesses - it's never too early to start remarketing, but as it says in our listing, the app works best for stores with at least 100 daily visits.

As soon as your shop gets its first sales, you need to think how to bring back all those site visitors and cart abandoners. Retargeting is the way to do it.
We'd be happy to help you with your remarketing tactics. Please feel free to contact us as soon as you're ready.

Previous 1 3 4 5