AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bonoboss Handmade Accessories

Location Chile

Seems easy to use, however there's no 28 days free trial. Im having troubles to import data from Reviews apps and i had got in touch with them already

RomperJack

I've only used it for a couple of days, but so far it seems to work. I wish they had more targeting options to choose from.

CD Fashion

Location Romania

Seems to be a nice one and easy to use ! Wish I can create some other campaigns in the future but we will see

DawnMiddleton.com

I have used this app in the past for my Shopify store and loved it. I deleted it but shouldn't have. It is perfect for small businesses that need personalized marketing.

Fashion Colab

Location New Zealand

After months of using this app we have given up trying to contact the developers to request information, help or report bugs that are clearly a problem. There is no support from them

FR Fashion Co.

Easy to set up. Solid automated ad copy. Excited to see the ROI. Very user friendly. Ad monk did a great job

Hammockable

The app has been serving ads consistently since I signed up. Seems to be working well - trying to figure out all the features before editing my review. I like the ease of set up and integration. I am a little confused as to how to add new copy to my reviews - seems unintuitive at that part.

Ékszer Galéria

Location Hungary

The app is gorgious but they promised to charge 49 usd for revenue 1000-10.000. It generated 2200 and stilll charged me 99 usd! I am not really happy now. The funcionailty is good but I did not want to pay double price.

Pyt Hair Care

Location Italy

amazing app love it and will use it for long time . love the simple dashboard and the fast assistence.

Fight Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

quite poor results with this app, when i contacted them the support service was none existent, 6 messages sent over 12 days and not 1 reply, also emailed and no reply again

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7