AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

by Admonks

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

StraightOuttaRussia

Super easy to use system. Does what the more expensive retargeting apps do but with even more features :) win win!

GHOST-AUDIO

Seems like a great app, easy-to-use ! will look further into it for sure :) nice branding as well haha

Pop Up Life

This is a great app. High recommend for social media targeting. The app has unique functionalities that other apps don't offer.

49P Dental Market

Such a good app with easy-to-use interface and ez way for creating messenger ads. Recommended app for SME

AMYHRY

I will get 7 more days of trial if I write a review. I like the app so far, it was easy creating a dpa and I can also retarget customers in Messenger

ÖFUURË

very helpful app. it help me figure out my ads
very easy to navigate.
i would recommend it to everyone.

Matchymatchy

just started using this app, hope it can increase my sale while it's very user friendly, thank you!!

Lunula Swim & Intimates

Easy to use app that results in a positive return on ad spend. Have looked at other solutions but this was easiest and most effective.

Ambrosia Delicattessen

App, UX, functionality and ease of use, everything seems to be first class as of now on Admonks. highly recommended.

Fun Cases

Amazing, really helpful app and has some amazing features. Really easy to use, was set up in 5 minutes and it's been running for 3 months since without me even touching it. Really like it, 100% would recommend. Login with Facebook was easy, customer support is great and really helpful in increasing ROAS. Only down side is that there isn't more features! I need more from you AdMonks!

Previous 1 3 4 5