AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

by Admonks

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

Lunula Swim & Intimates

Easy to use app that results in a positive return on ad spend. Have looked at other solutions but this was easiest and most effective.

Ambrosia Delicattessen

App, UX, functionality and ease of use, everything seems to be first class as of now on Admonks. highly recommended.

Fun Cases

Amazing, really helpful app and has some amazing features. Really easy to use, was set up in 5 minutes and it's been running for 3 months since without me even touching it. Really like it, 100% would recommend. Login with Facebook was easy, customer support is great and really helpful in increasing ROAS. Only down side is that there isn't more features! I need more from you AdMonks!

Rock n Romance

Great App .. So simple to us and gives a high ROI on ad spend .. great stuff guys keep up the good work

June 3, 2019

Thank you so much! 🙂

spendlessjewelry

Excellent program, he immediately managed to do a great job . I really recommend it to everyone. It provides you with everything you need to carry out retargeting campaigns that are truly targeted to your real target.

June 3, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Retargeting rules 😉

Essence Luxe Couture

Very easy to set up. Very intuitive interface. My trial is over, and within the period I received 2 additional sales from AdMonks. We're still deciding how reasonable we think the fees are, and if we want to continue with their service

April 29, 2019

Thank so much for your feedback! And please get back to us if you have any questions about the pricing, we'd love to know your opinion.

Marique Yssel

I used this app to help with our retargeting on social media, works great! would like to know how to change the image proportions though!

April 29, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback!
We've already sent you a tip on the images ;), but feel free to contact the team anytime!

mamyka- moda infantil

Esta app es la que mejor a optimizado mis resultados, es mucho mejor que ROI HUNTER he logrado bajar el coste de cada venta a la mitad, es sencilla y muy efectiva, la recomiendo al 100%

April 29, 2019

Muchisimas gracias por sus comentarios! :)

SmartechPT

perfect. im using and im very satisfied with this app, i recommend 100% this app. boost my sales in 50%

April 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! :) Fingers crossed for even more sales!

Ayra Swim

This app is really straight forward, it works really well. You don't have to worry about creating a catalog or setting a campaign, it does everything for you and so far I am having really good results! More than 6xROAS :) And their customer care is the best!!

April 9, 2019

Thanks so much, that kind of feedback keeps us going!