AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

by Admonks

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

FR Fashion Co.

Easy to set up. Solid automated ad copy. Excited to see the ROI. Very user friendly. Ad monk did a great job

Hammockable

The app has been serving ads consistently since I signed up. Seems to be working well - trying to figure out all the features before editing my review. I like the ease of set up and integration. I am a little confused as to how to add new copy to my reviews - seems unintuitive at that part.

Ékszer Galéria

The app is gorgious but they promised to charge 49 usd for revenue 1000-10.000. It generated 2200 and stilll charged me 99 usd! I am not really happy now. The funcionailty is good but I did not want to pay double price.

Pyt Hair Care

amazing app love it and will use it for long time . love the simple dashboard and the fast assistence.

Fight Co

quite poor results with this app, when i contacted them the support service was none existent, 6 messages sent over 12 days and not 1 reply, also emailed and no reply again

IGotYourRug

Hard to tell with such a short amount of free trial. As a brand new store, it's tough to pay for a plan without a certain guarantee that it will bring ROI.

Ravin

we have been using lots of apps for re targeting on Facebook and Instagram, Admonks have been a savior for us, we have launched 3 of our best re targeting campaigns ever although we have have been advertising on facebook for 7 years now the results i am seeing with them are amazingly amazing

Lunula Swimwear & Intimates

Amazing app and great service! Highly recommend this product. Their pricing could be better for small businesses, but as you scale, this is the correct platform to be using.

StraightOuttaRussia

Super easy to use system. Does what the more expensive retargeting apps do but with even more features :) win win!

GHOST-AUDIO

Seems like a great app, easy-to-use ! will look further into it for sure :) nice branding as well haha

Previous 1 3 4 5 6