AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

by Admonks

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

SunPlum

Though we get sales every day from other forms of advertising, we were looking for an app that works with FB, to add FB as a marketing option as well; so we were happy to find Admonks. However, after several weeks this app did not work for us.
From the beginning of the trial we asked for help to get setup the right way and it took them a long time to help. Though they were super quick to ask for us to leave a review after install. After sending several emails back and forth for help, by the time they point us to the real issue, where the account was capped at $300 and it needed to be reset, this was more than 2 weeks later. However, the app kept creating ads automatically, though they were not running due to the cap.
After the cap was reset and Admonks Ads started running, it continued creating Ads and spending money on Ads, with no Return on Ad spend [ROAS] or insight into what its doing to optimize the ads. Since so much time had passed before we had gotten the help that finally pinpointed the initial issue mentioned above, we asked to extend the trial, as we didn't want to start a subscription for something we didn't get to really test and so far was not working for us.

With the creation of the ads, whether it be carousel of products or standalone, you can pretty much do this yourself without needing the app or find another app with better support. As there is no interaction from the Admonks team, to follow-up or check to see why there is no ROAS. So you really do not get any follow-up on the progress of the app, other than the auto emails or pop-ups asking for review or to do affiliate marketing for them.

As a result, I am giving the 2.5 stars because it was easy to install and some of the interaction with the team when we followed up with them was OK, but that was about it [since I am not able to add a 1/2 star I will leave it at a 2 for now, as its not a 3].

So, I would suggest to anyone installing this app, to wait first to test it before leaving a review, for as a shop owner, the primary reason why you are installing it is to help with sales, not just to leave a review about the install and to become an affiliate. Therefore, if you leave feedback prematurely just about your install experience, it will be misleading for other businesses looking to try the app and service; as they will assume your 5 star feedback, also means good results overall, including good support from the Admonks team.

If we get any follow-up support on this app and more insight on why ROAS is still at zero, though the Ad spend keeps increasing, we will be willing to return and update our review. Thanks.

April 9, 2019

Thanks for the honest feedback. We’re sorry you had this experience. We wished you shared your doubts with us first so that we could find a solution to improve your ads together.

We try to do our best to provide the best customer support, but some issues are more challenging than the others and simply take time to solve. We’re sorry that was your case.

Although you were informed about your ads’ results in our weekly email reports and had the possibility to subscribe to Messenger notifications with daily updates, we can see it wasn’t enough in your case. We stay in close contact with most of our users, answering questions, sharing tips and recommendations and providing services that are often more than we’re obliged to, and that is reflected in many reviews. Wishing we could do the same for you, we’d appreciate if you found some time to talk to us directly. Please schedule a call here: http://bit.ly/admonks_call

We’re looking forward to talking to you.
Regards,
AdMonks team

czaira

I have just installed the app, you need to follow the app's recommendations. so we'll see in a few days

March 19, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We hope to earn the fifth star ;) Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have on the way. And happy advertising!

Moringalife

It has been only one week and i have over 12 orders from the app, really working for me. Spent R2000 and mad 4x as much.

March 19, 2019

Glad you're happy with your Return On Ad Spend! We'll do our best to keep up the good work :)

The Toys Family

I have just installed this app and created my first DPA. It was quite easy to setup and will see if it helps to increase my sales

March 14, 2019

Thanks for the feedback on our onboarding, hope we'll earn the fifth star! Fingers crossed for your sales, let us know if you have any questions on the way 🙂

HerBikinis

I've installed the app now, and i'll be writing when I have more details about the progress. thank you

March 14, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, please feel free to ask the team any question - we're here to help 🙂

Fitbeads

Must have if u’re serious about remarketing. Had other apps for DPAs but this one works best. very intuitive and user friendly, good support, even helped me with my ad copy and stuff.

March 14, 2019

Thank you ❤, it means a lot to get such great feedback!

Cryptochips

Tried lots of aps out there, the leading ones included, but this has great support and best results so far, very patient customer service, set up my campaigns and now i’m getting good revenue. It’s a keeper.

March 14, 2019

Thanks a lot! Promise to keep up the good work!

Earth Salsa

This is a great app! I can control my audience, add spend and see it all very clearly. Customer support is fantastic, I've been getting responses in around 10 min and with plenty of information.

March 14, 2019

So proud to hear that, thank you ❤

TREE BASE

I did not expect results in such short time! Works well, support team is excellent. I definitely recommend this.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation!

Sparkle White

Not sure if how to properly use this platform yet, but it is so far very user friendly

March 14, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback on our onboarding. Please feel free to ask us anything about the app, we'll be happy to help! You'll find all the tutorials in our help section ➡ https://help.admonks.io/