AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

by Admonks

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

czaira

I have just installed the app, you need to follow the app's recommendations. so we'll see in a few days

March 19, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We hope to earn the fifth star ;) Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have on the way. And happy advertising!

Moringalife

It has been only one week and i have over 12 orders from the app, really working for me. Spent R2000 and mad 4x as much.

March 19, 2019

Glad you're happy with your Return On Ad Spend! We'll do our best to keep up the good work :)

The Toys Family

I have just installed this app and created my first DPA. It was quite easy to setup and will see if it helps to increase my sales

March 14, 2019

Thanks for the feedback on our onboarding, hope we'll earn the fifth star! Fingers crossed for your sales, let us know if you have any questions on the way 🙂

HerBikinis

I've installed the app now, and i'll be writing when I have more details about the progress. thank you

March 14, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, please feel free to ask the team any question - we're here to help 🙂

Fitbeads

Must have if u’re serious about remarketing. Had other apps for DPAs but this one works best. very intuitive and user friendly, good support, even helped me with my ad copy and stuff.

March 14, 2019

Thank you ❤, it means a lot to get such great feedback!

Cryptochips

Tried lots of aps out there, the leading ones included, but this has great support and best results so far, very patient customer service, set up my campaigns and now i’m getting good revenue. It’s a keeper.

March 14, 2019

Thanks a lot! Promise to keep up the good work!

Earth Salsa

This is a great app! I can control my audience, add spend and see it all very clearly. Customer support is fantastic, I've been getting responses in around 10 min and with plenty of information.

March 14, 2019

So proud to hear that, thank you ❤

TREE BASE

I did not expect results in such short time! Works well, support team is excellent. I definitely recommend this.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation!

Sparkle White

Not sure if how to properly use this platform yet, but it is so far very user friendly

March 14, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback on our onboarding. Please feel free to ask us anything about the app, we'll be happy to help! You'll find all the tutorials in our help section ➡ https://help.admonks.io/

veganpower

The best support Team :) i got a problem with my pixel and the Support Team helped me really good, so now all is running and i saw its a simple amazing app. thanks

Thank you! The Customer Success team is happy they could help you out 🙂