AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

by Admonks

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

HerBikinis

I've installed the app now, and i'll be writing when I have more details about the progress. thank you

March 14, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, please feel free to ask the team any question - we're here to help 🙂

Fitbeads

Must have if u’re serious about remarketing. Had other apps for DPAs but this one works best. very intuitive and user friendly, good support, even helped me with my ad copy and stuff.

March 14, 2019

Thank you ❤, it means a lot to get such great feedback!

Cryptochips

Tried lots of aps out there, the leading ones included, but this has great support and best results so far, very patient customer service, set up my campaigns and now i’m getting good revenue. It’s a keeper.

March 14, 2019

Thanks a lot! Promise to keep up the good work!

Earth Salsa

This is a great app! I can control my audience, add spend and see it all very clearly. Customer support is fantastic, I've been getting responses in around 10 min and with plenty of information.

March 14, 2019

So proud to hear that, thank you ❤

TREE BASE

I did not expect results in such short time! Works well, support team is excellent. I definitely recommend this.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation!

veganpower

The best support Team :) i got a problem with my pixel and the Support Team helped me really good, so now all is running and i saw its a simple amazing app. thanks

Thank you! The Customer Success team is happy they could help you out 🙂

SketchGrowl

Awesome. Like free money once you set up your ads :)

Absolutely love it. Quality plugin!

Recommend this for everyone. FB does not get easier than this.

Thank you so much!

Travel Pets

We mainly run google ads and as such when a customer leaves our site we have had a limited amount of tools to retarget them until now. AdMonks makes is as easy as can be to retarget your audience on FB & IG. We are seeing a ROAS of 2.3% or so within the first week and hope to increase this in the future. It also saves a lot of time for us as its extremely automated.
So all and all I will be keeping AdMonks on my store and would recommend them.

The Jock Shop

amazing app, amazing service. I tried it for black friday/cyber monday and i had AMAZING results. I saw the ads I created on my own facebook and it was everywhere. GREAT! Thanks!

Kool-Kool

Still not running, but good customer service.
Mario help me a lot, thank you so much.
Hope my ads run smooth.