AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

by Admonks

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

SketchGrowl

Awesome. Like free money once you set up your ads :)

Absolutely love it. Quality plugin!

Recommend this for everyone. FB does not get easier than this.

March 14, 2019

Thank you so much!

Travel Pets

We mainly run google ads and as such when a customer leaves our site we have had a limited amount of tools to retarget them until now. AdMonks makes is as easy as can be to retarget your audience on FB & IG. We are seeing a ROAS of 2.3% or so within the first week and hope to increase this in the future. It also saves a lot of time for us as its extremely automated.
So all and all I will be keeping AdMonks on my store and would recommend them.

The Jock Shop

amazing app, amazing service. I tried it for black friday/cyber monday and i had AMAZING results. I saw the ads I created on my own facebook and it was everywhere. GREAT! Thanks!

Kool-Kool

Still not running, but good customer service.
Mario help me a lot, thank you so much.
Hope my ads run smooth.

Awesome Products

It sky-rocked my ROAS. Easy to install & fast configuration and helpfull help-desk.

If you are looking for an app to help you utilize your website visitors and make DPA ads better - just get it.

eFlow Nutrition

This app might be OKAY if you have absolutely no clue about FB ad's. Otherwise it doesn't seem to do much except auto create a FB ad along with a ton of custom audiences and collect 5% of your ad spend. Support is also lacking. Not impressed.

Trend Apparel Retail Inc

I used this app to help my ecommerce business retargeting past visitors, strong reach,so far it is good.

Nasty Lifestyle

I don’t normally bother to write reviews but when the service is this good I would be doing a dis-justice if I did not. Theses guys restore my faith in apps. Saving me the time, effort and money to ensure I get the results I want. Thanks so much it’s early days but seriously you are smashing it!

New Day Stock

I just set up this app for some days ago and got sales immediately. It was really great app and great support. I like it!

Torched Products

This is a great app. Makes setting up FB ads super easy. And support was brilliant. Had some questions and they answered them immediately. Even went into my accounts to ensure I have everything set up correctly! I highly recommend them!