AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

by Admonks

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

Earth Salsa

This is a great app! I can control my audience, add spend and see it all very clearly. Customer support is fantastic, I've been getting responses in around 10 min and with plenty of information.

March 14, 2019

So proud to hear that, thank you ❤

TREE BASE

I did not expect results in such short time! Works well, support team is excellent. I definitely recommend this.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation!

Sparkle White

Not sure if how to properly use this platform yet, but it is so far very user friendly

March 14, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback on our onboarding. Please feel free to ask us anything about the app, we'll be happy to help! You'll find all the tutorials in our help section ➡ https://help.admonks.io/

veganpower

The best support Team :) i got a problem with my pixel and the Support Team helped me really good, so now all is running and i saw its a simple amazing app. thanks

Thank you! The Customer Success team is happy they could help you out 🙂

SketchGrowl

Awesome. Like free money once you set up your ads :)

Absolutely love it. Quality plugin!

Recommend this for everyone. FB does not get easier than this.

Thank you so much!

Travel Pets

We mainly run google ads and as such when a customer leaves our site we have had a limited amount of tools to retarget them until now. AdMonks makes is as easy as can be to retarget your audience on FB & IG. We are seeing a ROAS of 2.3% or so within the first week and hope to increase this in the future. It also saves a lot of time for us as its extremely automated.
So all and all I will be keeping AdMonks on my store and would recommend them.

The Jock Shop

amazing app, amazing service. I tried it for black friday/cyber monday and i had AMAZING results. I saw the ads I created on my own facebook and it was everywhere. GREAT! Thanks!

Kool-Kool

Still not running, but good customer service.
Mario help me a lot, thank you so much.
Hope my ads run smooth.

Awesome Products

It sky-rocked my ROAS. Easy to install & fast configuration and helpfull help-desk.

If you are looking for an app to help you utilize your website visitors and make DPA ads better - just get it.

eFlow Nutrition

This app might be OKAY if you have absolutely no clue about FB ad's. Otherwise it doesn't seem to do much except auto create a FB ad along with a ton of custom audiences and collect 5% of your ad spend. Support is also lacking. Not impressed.