AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Travel Pets

Location Australia

We mainly run google ads and as such when a customer leaves our site we have had a limited amount of tools to retarget them until now. AdMonks makes is as easy as can be to retarget your audience on FB & IG. We are seeing a ROAS of 2.3% or so within the first week and hope to increase this in the future. It also saves a lot of time for us as its extremely automated.
So all and all I will be keeping AdMonks on my store and would recommend them.

The Jock Shop

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

amazing app, amazing service. I tried it for black friday/cyber monday and i had AMAZING results. I saw the ads I created on my own facebook and it was everywhere. GREAT! Thanks!

Kool-Kool

Location Vietnam

Still not running, but good customer service.
Mario help me a lot, thank you so much.
Hope my ads run smooth.

Awesome Products

Location Poland

It sky-rocked my ROAS. Easy to install & fast configuration and helpfull help-desk.

If you are looking for an app to help you utilize your website visitors and make DPA ads better - just get it.

Trend Apparel Retail Inc

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to help my ecommerce business retargeting past visitors, strong reach,so far it is good.

Nasty Lifestyle

I don’t normally bother to write reviews but when the service is this good I would be doing a dis-justice if I did not. Theses guys restore my faith in apps. Saving me the time, effort and money to ensure I get the results I want. Thanks so much it’s early days but seriously you are smashing it!

New Day Stock

Location Vietnam

I just set up this app for some days ago and got sales immediately. It was really great app and great support. I like it!

Torched Products

This is a great app. Makes setting up FB ads super easy. And support was brilliant. Had some questions and they answered them immediately. Even went into my accounts to ensure I have everything set up correctly! I highly recommend them!

Shopinice Com

Excellent app for retargeting on Facebook. Very powerful Something in particular that draws attention is that you can even eliminate retargeting from the wrong visits of less than 10 seconds.

Easy to use, just select the type of event you want to point to, the frequency and the number of days and practically everything is ready.

Now you can have product slideshow in the retargeting campaigns. Much better than having static images.

I have reached ROAS up to 13.40, really very good.

Excellent customer service, personally they have helped me with recommendations for my campaigns.

AdMonks, create a catalog on Facebook automatically and also creates different customized audiences ready to use and create Lookalikes.

This is an app that everyone should have in their store.

Edge Mobility System

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great customer service! Super easy setup, straightforward and even easier to use. Earning 8-10 times my ad investment within 2 weeks.