AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

by Admonks

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

The Jock Shop

amazing app, amazing service. I tried it for black friday/cyber monday and i had AMAZING results. I saw the ads I created on my own facebook and it was everywhere. GREAT! Thanks!

Kool-Kool

Still not running, but good customer service.
Mario help me a lot, thank you so much.
Hope my ads run smooth.

Awesome Products

It sky-rocked my ROAS. Easy to install & fast configuration and helpfull help-desk.

If you are looking for an app to help you utilize your website visitors and make DPA ads better - just get it.

eFlow Nutrition

This app might be OKAY if you have absolutely no clue about FB ad's. Otherwise it doesn't seem to do much except auto create a FB ad along with a ton of custom audiences and collect 5% of your ad spend. Support is also lacking. Not impressed.

Trend Apparel Retail Inc

I used this app to help my ecommerce business retargeting past visitors, strong reach,so far it is good.

Nasty Lifestyle

I don’t normally bother to write reviews but when the service is this good I would be doing a dis-justice if I did not. Theses guys restore my faith in apps. Saving me the time, effort and money to ensure I get the results I want. Thanks so much it’s early days but seriously you are smashing it!

New Day Stock

I just set up this app for some days ago and got sales immediately. It was really great app and great support. I like it!

Torched Products

This is a great app. Makes setting up FB ads super easy. And support was brilliant. Had some questions and they answered them immediately. Even went into my accounts to ensure I have everything set up correctly! I highly recommend them!

Shopinice Com

Excellent app for retargeting on Facebook. Very powerful Something in particular that draws attention is that you can even eliminate retargeting from the wrong visits of less than 10 seconds.

Easy to use, just select the type of event you want to point to, the frequency and the number of days and practically everything is ready.

Now you can have product slideshow in the retargeting campaigns. Much better than having static images.

I have reached ROAS up to 13.40, really very good.

Excellent customer service, personally they have helped me with recommendations for my campaigns.

AdMonks, create a catalog on Facebook automatically and also creates different customized audiences ready to use and create Lookalikes.

This is an app that everyone should have in their store.

Edge Mobility System

Great customer service! Super easy setup, straightforward and even easier to use. Earning 8-10 times my ad investment within 2 weeks.