AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bonoboss Handmade Accessories

Location Chile

Seems easy to use, however there's no 28 days free trial. Im having troubles to import data from Reviews apps and i had got in touch with them already

CD Fashion

Location Romania

Seems to be a nice one and easy to use ! Wish I can create some other campaigns in the future but we will see

Hammockable

The app has been serving ads consistently since I signed up. Seems to be working well - trying to figure out all the features before editing my review. I like the ease of set up and integration. I am a little confused as to how to add new copy to my reviews - seems unintuitive at that part.

AMYHRY

Location Morocco

I will get 7 more days of trial if I write a review. I like the app so far, it was easy creating a dpa and I can also retarget customers in Messenger

czaira

Location Italy

I have just installed the app, you need to follow the app's recommendations. so we'll see in a few days

March 19, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We hope to earn the fifth star ;) Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have on the way. And happy advertising!

The Toys Family

Location Australia

I have just installed this app and created my first DPA. It was quite easy to setup and will see if it helps to increase my sales

March 14, 2019

Thanks for the feedback on our onboarding, hope we'll earn the fifth star! Fingers crossed for your sales, let us know if you have any questions on the way 🙂