AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

AdMonks: Automated Retargeting

by Admonks

Get more sales with remarketing on Facebook & Instagram!

RomperJack

I've only used it for a couple of days, but so far it seems to work. I wish they had more targeting options to choose from.

DawnMiddleton.com

I have used this app in the past for my Shopify store and loved it. I deleted it but shouldn't have. It is perfect for small businesses that need personalized marketing.

FR Fashion Co.

Easy to set up. Solid automated ad copy. Excited to see the ROI. Very user friendly. Ad monk did a great job

Ékszer Galéria

The app is gorgious but they promised to charge 49 usd for revenue 1000-10.000. It generated 2200 and stilll charged me 99 usd! I am not really happy now. The funcionailty is good but I did not want to pay double price.

Pyt Hair Care

amazing app love it and will use it for long time . love the simple dashboard and the fast assistence.

Ravin

we have been using lots of apps for re targeting on Facebook and Instagram, Admonks have been a savior for us, we have launched 3 of our best re targeting campaigns ever although we have have been advertising on facebook for 7 years now the results i am seeing with them are amazingly amazing

Lunula Swimwear & Intimates

Amazing app and great service! Highly recommend this product. Their pricing could be better for small businesses, but as you scale, this is the correct platform to be using.

StraightOuttaRussia

Super easy to use system. Does what the more expensive retargeting apps do but with even more features :) win win!

GHOST-AUDIO

Seems like a great app, easy-to-use ! will look further into it for sure :) nice branding as well haha

Pop Up Life

This is a great app. High recommend for social media targeting. The app has unique functionalities that other apps don't offer.

Previous 1 3 4 5