Hura Album: FB Photo Gallery

Embedding Facebook photo albums in your store

$5/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Intro

Sublime Pottery

I LOVE THIS APP! I post my restock previews on my Facebook business page and I was losing potential customers who didn't use Facebook and couldn't see what I was going to be selling in my fast moving restocks

Aces In Action

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Hi Team,

I am using app for display facebook album on my shopify website.

But i want to show only 5-8 images but your generated code is displaying all photos.

I dnt need all photos from facebook album. There should be limit.

Please tell me how can i set limit.

Waiting for your quick response.

Thanks.

SELLECTION

Location Malaysia

The app is working absolutely great! I use the app because I have collections of pictures that I posted on my active Facebook fanpage for taking pre-order. There are about 7 albums that has about 200 pics each album. There may be other solution to upload these pictures on Shopify, but the redundant/repetitive work is just not tolerable for our team (plus like i mentioned, there are at least a 1000 of pictures).
This app solved that for us. No more repetitive work. Whatever that we upload on a Facebook album will definitely be on our website as well!

Also, Kiet as a developer is just awesome. He is really easy to work with, and is really skilled at what he does. I wish him luck!

T Y N V I E

Location Hong Kong SAR

Kiet helps my store a lot. This app really does what we need and it runs well on my store. Worth to subscribe. Glad to find this app and thanks again from Hong Kong!