About Hura Album
- Hura Album is designed to show your Facebook albums on your Shopify store. You can show album on a page as a gallery or slideshow. You can show many galleries and slideshows or albums on one page.
- Images are not downloaded to your server, but rather they are directed to the viewers browser from Facebook's Server. As a result you save hosting space, bandwidth and your user gets fast page load. No more hosting your images on your own server. Use the Facebooks servers.
- Also you don't need to learn a new interface for image uploading. You can manage your photos on Facebook easier.
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES?
- Works with responsive themes
- Automatic sync with Facebook
- Supported Facebook sources: Public Pages
- Max images per album: 200
- There is no limit on the galleries / slideshows you can create
- Work with any themes
- Works on mobile devices
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- After Installing "Hura Album" into your site, you can go to the Dashboard page to set configuration or activate / inactivate the app.
You can change the following options at any time:
- Row Height: The preferred rows height in pixels
- Margins: Decide the margins between the images
- Items: This variable allows you to set the largest amount of items displayed at a time.
- Autoplay: Set the speed of a transition. If the value is 0, the autoplay function will disable
- Caption: Show the captions of images
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I LOVE THIS APP! I post my restock previews on my Facebook business page and I was losing potential customers who didn't use Facebook and couldn't see what I was going to be selling in my fast moving restocks
Aces In Action
I am using app for display facebook album on my shopify website.
But i want to show only 5-8 images but your generated code is displaying all photos.
I dnt need all photos from facebook album. There should be limit.
Please tell me how can i set limit.
Waiting for your quick response.
The app is working absolutely great! I use the app because I have collections of pictures that I posted on my active Facebook fanpage for taking pre-order. There are about 7 albums that has about 200 pics each album. There may be other solution to upload these pictures on Shopify, but the redundant/repetitive work is just not tolerable for our team (plus like i mentioned, there are at least a 1000 of pictures).
This app solved that for us. No more repetitive work. Whatever that we upload on a Facebook album will definitely be on our website as well!
Also, Kiet as a developer is just awesome. He is really easy to work with, and is really skilled at what he does. I wish him luck!