Auto Post Facebook, Twitter

Auto Post Facebook, Twitter

Gratis abonnement beschikbaar. Gratis proefperiode van 14 dagen.
Beoordeling (4,9)
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
65 recensies
3 februari 2023

Really great application. Nice interface and easy to use and setup. Fast and friendly support staff. Make managing your FB page a little easier.

JK Leather
App gebruikt gedurende 9 maanden
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 3 februari 2023

Hi there,

Here's Felix from Socialpublish. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Socialpublish users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Socialpublish

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialpublish, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

28 januari 2023

Excellent Product worth trying out. It looks like a great program. I would recommend a trial for this product.

powpex
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 4 minuten
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 31 januari 2023

Hi powpex admin,

Here's Ocean from Socialpublish. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

26 januari 2023

ok im new and learning so the easier the better and perfect products. i just started to import things.

SavoryNation
Roemenië
App gebruikt gedurende 3 dagen
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 31 januari 2023

Hi SavoryNation admin,

23 januari 2023

I've had it for about 2 weeks or so now, and it runs absolutely flawlessly. Does exactly what it says and exactly what I was looking for. Inspired me to give a try to other products, which I did lol, and well done guys.

Caramia Apparel
App gebruikt gedurende 13 dagen
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 23 januari 2023

Hi Caramia Apparel admin,

Here's Ocean again from Socialpublish. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

3 januari 2023

Great automation product to advertise products or schedule posts to Twitter or Facebook. Would love to have Instagram included but can't have everything I suppose. Been using the product for a long time and never had any issues. Just works :)

Lustful Whispers
Australië
App gebruikt gedurende 12 maanden
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 3 januari 2023

Hi Lustful Whispers admin,

Here's Niel again from Socialpublish. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Niel

Bewerkt 2 januari 2023

I like this App it's help me to create a post for all my pages on facebook save me time and it's great APP Thank you from Amazoline Store

Amazoline Store
App gebruikt gedurende 12 maanden
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 2 januari 2023

31 december 2022

this app made it easy to sync my product to social media i would recomend this app to my frein ds and famly

bowwowpetsupplies
App gebruikt gedurende 15 dagen
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 2 januari 2023

18 november 2022

simplemente perfecta!, esta aplicacion facilita el trabajo de subir todo el inventario a facebook, Epicardo

STCreditoInfonavit
Mexico
App gebruikt gedurende 1 dag
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 18 november 2022

Hola administrador de la tienda STCreditoInfonavit,

Aquí está Niel de Socialpublish. Muchas gracias por su revisión de gran corazón.

Además de eso, para mejorar su experiencia, seguiremos mejorando nuestros servicios para usuarios valiosos de Socialpublish como usted. Gracias por las cariñosas palabras que ha compartido y gracias por ser la mejor parte de Socialpublish.

Además, le recomiendo que consulte nuestro blog para conocer las últimas noticias no solo sobre Socialpublish, sino también sobre otras de nuestras aplicaciones OneCommerce, una plataforma líder de soluciones de comercio electrónico, más que eso en https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Si tiene más preguntas, no dude en contactarnos a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Saludos,
Niel
Publicación social de OneCommerce

4 november 2022

Felix was extremely helpful and gave clear, easy to understand instructions to help me set everything up as I liked it. Thank you very much, Felix!

Fixaball Ltd. Fixings and Fasteners UK
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 4 november 2022

Hi Sam,

28 oktober 2022

A new user to this app so am still in the process of yielding the results but many thanks to your Support Star Felix who was so helpful and patient with all my silly questions. His advice was invaluable and helped me make the most of my plan. Score for Felix is 100%

Wellness things we love