Socialpublish: FB, Twitter

Socialpublish: FB, Twitter

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Auto post your products to social media: Facebook and Twitter.

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

Socialhead is dedicated to our success. They are ferocious about customer support and encouragement. Thank you

September 8, 2021

Hi Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$ store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

Black & Gifted LLC

App worked perfectly with the free plan. Very user friendly. I was so impressed with it, I signed up for the free trial within the first hour. Will leave another review on or before the free trial expiration.

September 5, 2021

Hi Black & Gifted LLC store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards!

ReyBechiShopStyle

hasta el momento todo va muy bien, me he animado a ir a por mas , espero seguir disfrutando de estas herramientas por mucho, estoy complacido porque ayuda mucho en lo de el marketing, gracias

July 11, 2021

Hola, administrador de la tienda ReyBechiShopStyle:
Soy Windy de Socialhead Team.

En primer lugar, les agradezco sinceramente por dejar una reseña.

Usted es la razón para que crezcamos más y brindemos una mejor experiencia al cliente.

Una vez más, gracias por confiar y utilizar nuestra aplicación.

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog sobre toda la información útil que puede ayudarte a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/blog/
¡Atentamente!

Keuka Outlet

Great app! Autopilot feature saves me a ton of time by auto posting products everyday without me having to actually schedule them all individually. The newest logo and discount features are an awesome addition! Customer support is always amazing whenever I have needed any help, big or small. Definitely would recommend this to other shop owners who want to save time and money!

Goods Of Japan

Autopilot didn't work. It said "internal error". It looks promising though, hopefully they get it fixed soon.
Update: Their support addressed the issue which was caused by 280 characters Twitter text limit. Thanks

MERIDIAN AVE

The customer support on this app is fantastic. They are very helpful and work remotely to fix any concerns or issues you might have. highly suggest using this app! Thank you for everything.

Compenet.com

very good. works as intended. Customer support is great. Any problem, if ever happens, are fixed instantly.

April 6, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you love our app, and we will keep improving it for the better.

If you have any further inquiry while using our app, feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you out!

Aligsm

Bonjour. Cette application est fabuleuse, paramétrable à souhait et facile d utilisation. L autopilote est ma fonction favorite. Je fais des style d annonces différentes qui sont publiées automatiquement et périodiquement à l' heure que je veux. C est tout simplement génial. En plus l équipe support, Vivian sont H24 présent pour vous guider. Mais j' ai eu affaire au support qu une seule fois. L Application est simplement d utilisation mais terriblement efficace. Pour votre marketing à moindre frais. J ai pas trouvé mieux.

March 19, 2020

Hello Dehar,

Here is Vivian from Customer Support team, and I'm so glad to hear that you love our app! The team is really grateful for your feedback, and we will keep improving SocialPublish for the better.

While you are using our app, if any issue arises or if you have any feedback, your opinion is always welcome. Feel free to contact us via in-app live chat or email at support@socialhead.io, as we are always here to help you out!

Innerbits

I have been using this app for 2 weeks. It is amazing!! I can create a post whenever I am available and then schedule the publish time, which help me manage my schedule more efficiently. The autopilot function is perfect too!

March 15, 2020

Hello Nina,

Here is Vivian from Customer Support team, and I am really grateful for your feedback. It will surely be a big motivation for SocialPublish team to keep improving the app!

I am thrilled to tell you that we have included two of our top-requested features in this new version: Shorten Link and UTM Tags. We believe these features will help to shorten, create and share powerful links for your business!

If you have any feedback or if any issue arises, your opinion is always welcome. Feel free to contact us via in-app live chat or email at support@socialhead.io, we are happy to help.

With sunshine,

Like a Bean

This is a wonderful and very user friendly app, which is easy for post link, photo and contents integrated and mix case by case. Good job

March 12, 2020

Hello David,

Here is Vivian from Customer Support team, and I'm really grateful for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you love our app, and we will keep improving SocialPublish to be even better.

We just released a new version with new exciting features which are Shorten Link and UTM tags, so we encourage you to check them out. We believe these features will help to shorten, create and share powerful links for your business!

Lastly, if you have any remaining queries or feedback about our app in the future, feel free to contact us via in-app live chat or email at support@socialhead.io, we are happy to help.

Previous 1