Auto Post Facebook, Twitter

Auto post your products to social media: Facebook and Twitter.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Xbox Games Tech

Ainda não estou usando o App, Mas assim que o usar irei verificar e avaliar novamente, se for possivel!!!

Sports Hub Direct

Easy to use and faster upload to publish on facebook which you can also schedule in advance , so far so good

January 10, 2022

Hi Sports Hub Direct store admin,

FTF Market - Online Store - Fashion Shopping Online - United Kingdom

I really like my experience with Social publish, It would be nice if it did r better. I recommend it to you

January 2, 2022

Hi FTF Market - Online Store - Fashion Shopping Online - United Kingdom store admin,

ChaWalter.com

This app is wonderful to publish your products on social media and saves a lot of time in creating your online sale.

October 19, 2021

Hi ChaWalter.com store admin,

GOmeinYOGA Shop

Supper app. Great help from the team. I can recommend it only. It saves a lot of time. An autopilot posts as often as you want. Dimitrios Gorlas. www.gomeinyoga.com

September 30, 2021

Hi GOmeinYOGA Shop store admin,

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

Socialhead is dedicated to our success. They are ferocious about customer support and encouragement. Thank you

September 8, 2021

Hi Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$ store admin,

Black & Gifted LLC

App worked perfectly with the free plan. Very user friendly. I was so impressed with it, I signed up for the free trial within the first hour. Will leave another review on or before the free trial expiration.

September 5, 2021

Hi Black & Gifted LLC store admin,

ReyBechiShopStyle

hasta el momento todo va muy bien, me he animado a ir a por mas , espero seguir disfrutando de estas herramientas por mucho, estoy complacido porque ayuda mucho en lo de el marketing, gracias

July 11, 2021

Hola, administrador de la tienda ReyBechiShopStyle:
Soy Windy de Socialhead Team.

En primer lugar, les agradezco sinceramente por dejar una reseña.

Usted es la razón para que crezcamos más y brindemos una mejor experiencia al cliente.

Una vez más, gracias por confiar y utilizar nuestra aplicación.

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog sobre toda la información útil que puede ayudarte a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/blog/
¡Atentamente!

Keuka Outlet

Great app! Autopilot feature saves me a ton of time by auto posting products everyday without me having to actually schedule them all individually. The newest logo and discount features are an awesome addition! Customer support is always amazing whenever I have needed any help, big or small. Definitely would recommend this to other shop owners who want to save time and money!

Goods Of Japan

Autopilot didn't work. It said "internal error". It looks promising though, hopefully they get it fixed soon.
Update: Their support addressed the issue which was caused by 280 characters Twitter text limit. Thanks

Previous 1