Auto Post Facebook, Twitter

Auto post your products to social media: Facebook and Twitter.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Masha's Corner Boutique & Gifts

This is a good app and planning to use it more moving forward, Rachel in Chat was very helpful and showed me a feature that I didn't realize was available. Thanks!

June 17, 2022

Hi Masha's Corner Boutique & Gifts Admin,

Here is Rachel again from Socialhead team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, I really happy to know that you love our app & my support quality.

Rachel

mytee2022

Location Belgium

J'aime beaucoup l'interface, j'espère que cet investissement permettra de booster notre visibilité...

June 14, 2022

Bonjour administrateur mytee2022,

Voici Félix de l'équipe Socialhead.

Tout d'abord, je vous remercie sincèrement d'avoir laissé un avis.

Vous êtes la raison pour laquelle nous nous développons davantage et apportons une meilleure expérience client.

Encore une fois, merci de faire confiance et d'utiliser notre application.

Par ailleurs, nous développons un blog sur toutes les informations utiles qui peuvent vous aider à faire votre business sur les réseaux sociaux avec toutes les applications de Socialhead.

Veuillez vous référer à plus de détails ici : https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Cordialement!

RoΞl van Roozendaal

Location Germany

So simple, so easy. it helps me to sell my art a lot. you should try this. you would not regret it. and best of all, the free features will do the trick.

June 14, 2022

Hi there,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

Niel

WoW! Gotta Have It!

It is great app and very helpful. the interface is very simple and user friendly. Thank you so much.

June 3, 2022

Hello WoW! Gotta Have It! admin,

Sunday Shopy

Location New Zealand

Nice app. Does a lot. Works seamlessly in the background with no problem. . My Ads with these posts seem to net me more views than my own direct posts.

June 3, 2022

Hi Sunday Shopy admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Niel

Shoppers

Location Bangladesh

So this social Publish app is great. I can do a lot from it. I will definitely recommend this app to the startup business owner. The support team guided me through the whole process and how it works and reapply to appreciate that. Good Luck.

June 2, 2022

Hello Jeebon,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

MTBIT INFORMÁTICA

Location Portugal

amazing app. Really helped with my online shop. The best I could find to manage my social networks, Thanks

June 2, 2022

Hi MTBIT INFORMÁTICA admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Topmarket123.com

Location Israel

Thanks for your support. The Robot work perfectly. Very easy also to use. I recommend for you business !

Hello Deborah,

Here's Felix from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Twylight Crow

Wow. Amazing little app. Does a lot. Works seamlessly in the background with no hiccups. Very nice. Posts to Twitter look great! My Ads with these posts seem to net me more views than my own direct posts.

Hello Twylight Crow admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Regards,

US MART NEW YORK

Great Apps for social media auto posts. The app needs some more features to ease the product selection. Generally, this app is great and better than many apps here in this store.

Hello US MART NEW YORK admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5