Auto Post Facebook, Twitter

Auto Post Facebook, Twitter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
OneCommerce
4.9
November 18, 2022

simplemente perfecta!, esta aplicacion facilita el trabajo de subir todo el inventario a facebook, Epicardo

STCreditoInfonavit
Mexico
Time spent using app: 1 day
OneCommerce replied November 18, 2022

Hola administrador de la tienda STCreditoInfonavit,

Aquí está Niel de Socialpublish. Muchas gracias por su revisión de gran corazón.

Además de eso, para mejorar su experiencia, seguiremos mejorando nuestros servicios para usuarios valiosos de Socialpublish como usted. Gracias por las cariñosas palabras que ha compartido y gracias por ser la mejor parte de Socialpublish.

Además, le recomiendo que consulte nuestro blog para conocer las últimas noticias no solo sobre Socialpublish, sino también sobre otras de nuestras aplicaciones OneCommerce, una plataforma líder de soluciones de comercio electrónico, más que eso en https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Si tiene más preguntas, no dude en contactarnos a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Saludos,
Publicación social de OneCommerce

November 4, 2022

Felix was extremely helpful and gave clear, easy to understand instructions to help me set everything up as I liked it. Thank you very much, Felix!

Fixaball Ltd. Fixings and Fasteners UK
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
OneCommerce replied November 4, 2022

Hi Sam,

Here's Felix from Socialpublish. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Socialpublish users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Socialpublish

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialpublish, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Felix

October 28, 2022

A new user to this app so am still in the process of yielding the results but many thanks to your Support Star Felix who was so helpful and patient with all my silly questions. His advice was invaluable and helped me make the most of my plan. Score for Felix is 100%

Wellness things we love
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied October 28, 2022

Hi Beth,

Felix

October 18, 2022

Great way to automate and share on social media, which is going to be key to your stores success and enhance its growth. Social media has the traffic and you have the products and that equates to sales. I like that they have added the ability to schedule your posts. You can do that in shopify, but I had to manually add the posts to a calendar to know what days I had covered. I also like the automation of posting about products.

Aim High Coffee
Time spent using app: 20 days
OneCommerce replied October 18, 2022

Hi Aim High Coffee admin,

Here's Niel from Socialpublish. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

October 17, 2022

This is a nice app. I love the option of scheduling posts as it gives you an opportunity to showcase products and relevant photos. The only downside is that the app doesn't cover Instagram.

Eurekaonline
Malawi
Time spent using app: 12 days
OneCommerce replied October 18, 2022

Hi Eurekaonline admin,

Here's Niel from Socialpublish. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.