Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

Facebook & Twitter Auto Post

by Socialhead

Auto post and schedule post your products to social media.

JesseBlack Styles

I used this App to post on Facebook and Twitter accounts. It has really saved me time as most of postings are automated. Support staff are so dedicated and helpful. I had an issue with my Facebook and Twitter accounts and Ami ensured the issue is promptly sorted out. I recommend this App.

April 8, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Ami from Socialhead. Thank you so much for your greathearted review. Your comment really motivates me and the technical team to give you a better experience with our app.

Furthermore, we are concentrating useful information to support your business on e-commerce platforms and social media channels with all Socialhead apps. Please see more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything else, please, let me know. I am always glad to help in any way I can.

Wishing you a great day!
Ami.

LookingPets

The is the best APP for your feed. Theri customer service is really good! I even gave my google MC access to Vicky (one of their cs agent) to help me to manage the product! They are really good and I'm willing to pay for their services. They are FREE for now, but worth to pay!

April 6, 2021

Hi LookingPets store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards !

Vicky

Trivoshop

Great and smart app. I see that they are still building out to further enhance features. So far everything is looking great.

Grandma's Gift Shop

Happy I tried it, great app to help with regular posting in Facebook & Twitter............ thank you

Juice Cartel

Thank you so much SocialHead for making a quality and free app for auto posting! Everything in this app works flawlessly All Pros and no Cons - Keep up the fantastic work!f

tram-nguyen-92-11

it's Great! I have used this app to auto post on Facebook and Twitter. it helps me save tons of time. The customer support team is very helpful too! Highly recommended

Reid's Boutique

This app works perfect for me thank you for this app it helps a lot and it works. I cant waite for (Instagram and Pinterest)

Style that beauty inc

Best app I have used, can't wait till they add Instagram and pinterest! They do things different and they do it right. The costumer support are great too.

Keuka Outlet

Great app! Autopilot feature saves me a ton of time by auto posting products everyday without me having to actually schedule them all individually. The newest logo and discount features are an awesome addition! Customer support is always amazing whenever I have needed any help, big or small. Definitely would recommend this to other shop owners who want to save time and money!

Goods Of Japan

Autopilot didn't work. It said "internal error". It looks promising though, hopefully they get it fixed soon.
Update: Their support addressed the issue which was caused by 280 characters Twitter text limit. Thanks

Previous 1