Facebook Carousel Retargeting

Facebook Carousel Retargeting

by TopVid

Create and configure dynamic retargeting campaign on Facebook

Leefed

This app does not work. I can't get any support

Gadget De Le Semaine

App not working. No answer from support after contacting them twice.

Clothesboxita

it looks awesome, but if you uninstall it and than re-install it won't work anymore. Support is not working it's a pity, because it could be the best app of 2018

Purevitaminstore

Never starts a campaign - It is still trying to make the campaign since yesterday.

Peaks Fly Fishing

Superb app, couple of clicks and then wait for it to do its stuff and retargeting was running perfectly. Thank you.

Nemi Fit

I had the next issue with this app: How it happened: -Install the app and have no connection with Business Manager -Uninstall and re install the app two times -Did click on refresh to get the connection between the app and facebook -Finally get the connection, but the connection attempts created many ads in my Ad Manager Facebook banned my Ad Account for the multiple ads created How fix it (in our personal experience): 1. Uninstall the app in shopify 2. No worry, take the necessary screen shots of the problem in facebook And click the options to contact facebook to appeal the expulsion of facebook ads 3. Explain the situation to facebook support with details about your campaign and the app that created the ads (I have even included links) 4. Facebook check your situation in less than a day you have everything back to normal As any app is under your own risk use that, everything has the potential to fail, probably in this time we were the error in the matrix. The support of TopVid contact me immediately but the solution was unfortunately already out of their hands, despite everything they were kind.

Lillagun

Very functional and simple! Does exactly what it promises and the support was great. Thanks!

Waikikibiketours

support from the owner was amazing and he made sure the app works for my store. thank you!

Nunzie

A few teething problems as I am new at this but Alex has been great and wonderfully helpful and so responsive. He must never sleep as he responds any time. Hopefully soon have correct stats and purchases happening!

Old Try

I installed this bad boy, and it started working right away. There were some issues with attribution, but once their devs addressed them (in the wee hours of the morning, mind you) it worked just as it should. I would say it does everything it does and nothing that it shouldn't. A real good snag for your store.
Previous 1