Facebook Carousel Retargeting

Facebook Carousel Retargeting

by TopVid

Create and configure dynamic retargeting campaign on Facebook

Nunzie

A few teething problems as I am new at this but Alex has been great and wonderfully helpful and so responsive. He must never sleep as he responds any time. Hopefully soon have correct stats and purchases happening!

Old Try

I installed this bad boy, and it started working right away. There were some issues with attribution, but once their devs addressed them (in the wee hours of the morning, mind you) it worked just as it should. I would say it does everything it does and nothing that it shouldn't. A real good snag for your store.

Pure Hearts International

Update: they proactively fixed the FB connection problem discussed below. Good support. I'm not using the app actively at this time so I can't give a totally informed review so I will up the stars from one to three based on the proactive response and fix. Original review below:

*******

Sounds like a great app on paper, but during the Facebook linkage process, about 10 minutes in, it didn't complete and failed. Now it's back at the beginning saying I still need to link my FB account :(

Update: Developer wrote back the following:

It looks like you did the authorization from mobile, sometimes the Android Facebook mobile app can cause some issues. Is there a chance you could try from desktop?

>>>My response: this is 2018 almost, not 2009. I ditched desktops and laptops 2 years ago forever.

Triple Mountain

I love this app - It took less than three minutes to set up and added a great new angle to our marketing that's now on auto-pilot. (We can change it anytime we want to, but since it chooses items based on what a person viewed in our store, the only thing we may adjust is how much we want to budget for the ads.)

When we first installed the app, ad statistics weren't working for us, but Alex jumped right on that and had it fixed in no time. One thing he's working on that may not be updated yet is a message that lets you know it will take a little while before your ad shows in Facebook Business Manager, because first the app uploads your product catalog to Facebook which takes a few minutes. A message saying that will help store owners not be concerned that something's gone wrong. Our store contains over 1400 items, so it took 7 or 8 minutes to update the catalog on Facebook, then our ads went into action. It's already showing positive results, too, bringing 9 people back to our website in 48 hours!

Eleda
Triple Mountain
www.TripleMountain.com

Davosa Usa

Got us sales far faster than any other retargeting apps.
Great customer support as well

2 Next