Facebook Carousel Retargeting

Facebook Carousel Retargeting

by TopVid

Create and configure dynamic retargeting campaign on Facebook

HandCraft House

This app worked wonderfully until it didn't anymore.
Now support is unreachable and I am stuck.
WHY DONT YOU EMAIL PEOPLE BACK

Leefed

This app does not work. I can't get any support

Nemi Fit

I had the next issue with this app:

How it happened:

-Install the app and have no connection with Business Manager
-Uninstall and re install the app two times
-Did click on refresh to get the connection between the app and facebook
-Finally get the connection, but the connection attempts created many ads in my Ad Manager

Facebook banned my Ad Account for the multiple ads created

How fix it (in our personal experience):

1. Uninstall the app in shopify
2. No worry, take the necessary screen shots of the problem in facebook
And click the options to contact facebook to appeal the expulsion of facebook ads
3. Explain the situation to facebook support with details about your campaign and the app that created the ads (I have even included links)
4. Facebook check your situation in less than a day you have everything back to normal

As any app is under your own risk use that, everything has the potential to fail, probably in this time we were the error in the matrix.

The support of TopVid contact me immediately but the solution was unfortunately already out of their hands, despite everything they were kind.

Pure Hearts International

Update: they proactively fixed the FB connection problem discussed below. Good support. I'm not using the app actively at this time so I can't give a totally informed review so I will up the stars from one to three based on the proactive response and fix. Original review below:

*******

Sounds like a great app on paper, but during the Facebook linkage process, about 10 minutes in, it didn't complete and failed. Now it's back at the beginning saying I still need to link my FB account :(

Update: Developer wrote back the following:

It looks like you did the authorization from mobile, sometimes the Android Facebook mobile app can cause some issues. Is there a chance you could try from desktop?

>>>My response: this is 2018 almost, not 2009. I ditched desktops and laptops 2 years ago forever.