Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

EP Media Designs

Just learn at this time addddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

October 8, 2021

Hi EP Media Designs,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

PLUSH MY SKIN

I have used this app on many stores and the staff is really nice and helpful. I recommend! App looks great on the store

Hi PLUSH MY SKIN,

Csempe Mester

I'm absolutely satisfied with this app and with the customer service also. Stella helped me with a problem that I faced with and now the app works perfectly. Thank you again.

Hi Csempe Mester,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Beigee

The app is super simple and easy to use. The staff are very friendly and are quick to respond. Thank you!

Hi Beigee,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

vintage soccer jersey

It serves me well, I will be looking forward to more. The customer service is excellent, free offer thanks

October 4, 2021

Hi vintage soccer jersey,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

awanfi

Joy customer service helped me carefully test and set it up step by step, very good Solve the problem, normal use, no slowdown at present

September 27, 2021

Hi awanfi,

Tarotzaar - Tarot & Oracle Card Store

This app is great for connecting with your customers in real time via FB.
The support staff are amazing, and helped fix a glitch I was having within 24 hours, highly recommended!

Hi Tarotzaar - Tarot & Oracle Card Store,
All the best,

Her Hands

Very helpful and speedy customer service - I had trouble with installation, but was guided through very quickly

Hi Her Hands,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Halcon

nice, very good app, good job for the customer support best for facebook messenger app integration. keep it up

Hi Halcon,

shopvgeu

Chat is ok, I can only recommend it to anyone. It is much better than original one from FB. Works faster

Hi shopvgeu,