Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

AGADEAL

Amazing app, It helped me so much managing my store. I recommend to everyone who is about to start his business, Thank you so much

D-wood

dtjetjrtjetejtethethethethethethetheth ethethsfbfetherhbaetnaethaethstrhawrhasrhawrhawerharhaerhtaehrtaetrh

Wayneo's Roof Painting

As i do all my marketing on facebook i feel its a must have. So thats good. find the pop up extra msg thing is annoying especially on a mobile and it then goes to msg everytime i try and swipe up. but you can disbale that. so do that !

Ellie&Alley

No me deja conectar mi cuenta de facebook a la aplicacion, me sale erro de conexion y estoy conectado

December 22, 2019

Hello there,

Thank for your feedback.

I checked and see it's working fine on front page your store.
I think there is some misunderstanding, So we hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to contact@omegatheme.com, if you need any assistance and questions.

Thanks and best regards,
Omega Team

Kaburra

i like this application, works very good, but please i would like to fix the icon on bottom left , may you please help me

DENNY'S SUPER DEALS

Very nice app! Kindly help me understand this, how to i tell that someone is online and they are chatting at that particular time such that i can help them?

Dinamico Store

Best app ever. It's clean, fast, on point and extremely useful to my shop. I'm here rating it because it deserves my time.

Eletronics Hub

"The messenger box can not be shown on your website due to page's privacy issue below:
- Age Restrictions." But on facebook is marked for any age, and I've checked countless times

December 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. The cause due to Age restriction in Facebook page. This is Facebook's policy: If your Page has age or country restrictions set in Page settings, the customer chat plugin will not render for users who are not logged into their Facebook account when they visit your website.

Kind regards
Omega team

Dogsunflower

button does not work on mobile. appear but nothing happen when click on. boring app. .....................................

December 17, 2019

Dear Dogsunflower!

Thanks for your feedback. I have checked the issue and sent email. The cause due to Age restriction in Facebook page. This is Facebook's policy: If your Page has age or country restrictions set in Page settings, the customer chat plugin will not render for users who are not logged into their Facebook account when they visit your website.

Kind regards
Omega team

Tanouk Apparel

great way to easily communicate with customers! Super simple to setup and works seamlessly with your shopify and messenger accounts