Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

youryogabanquette.com

Concierge mentality, eficient, professional, a class act, availble on a Universal scale,
Thanks Mark Z

Kitchen Cutters Pro

good app

Shopping4web

The better application for business , It is a good application to connect with people and potential buyers.

Laser Packaging (M) SDN. BHD

thanks a lot for this free app ..really helps a lot to me. thanks a lot for this free app ..really helps a lot to me.

Crespo’s Store

Excellent app is very good, work 100% like they say, is customizable in all ways i really liked, thanks.

InfinyLove.com

The online support has been very helpful and responsive. I feel grateful for the work they've done for me. Yesterday I was asked to leave a review, but I was on the go and didn't have a chance to do it, but I still remember it today so I'm leaving this review now. :)

AGADEAL

Amazing app, It helped me so much managing my store. I recommend to everyone who is about to start his business, Thank you so much

D-wood

dtjetjrtjetejtethethethethethethetheth ethethsfbfetherhbaetnaethaethstrhawrhasrhawrhawerharhaerhtaehrtaetrh

Wayneo's Roof Painting

As i do all my marketing on facebook i feel its a must have. So thats good. find the pop up extra msg thing is annoying especially on a mobile and it then goes to msg everytime i try and swipe up. but you can disbale that. so do that !

Kaburra

i like this application, works very good, but please i would like to fix the icon on bottom left , may you please help me