Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

Girl Got Curves

Great app, easy to use and looks fab! Now I can chat with customers wohoo!...........................

JD Stitchery

This app functions exactly as expected. I have the Warehouse theme and it initially would not show the chat button. When I messaged support they sent me the line of script that needed to be added to one of the files. No issues after that!

Kawaii Squeeze

Easy to install and customize. Hoping this helps customers resolve some trust issues! Let's see how it goes.

Ladies Swagger

I haven't used the Messenger Live Chat as of yet because I just added It, but I think It would a good add to any company, It makes the customer feel like they can get answers faster than Email or even a phone call I know it makes me feel better when I can just chat with the company's I dill with on a day to day.... So add it for the customers and another good thing It's FREE!

STARSTEN

Best function it helps a lot my webb shop. I recommend it to all its really good app.

Eliot Grey

i used this app to help our customers who many have issues, questions or concerns regarding our products. As soon as we installed, our first customer arrived with a question on how to order. Great app!

Raasheed W.
www.eliotgrey.com

Kalōn

Worked great while it was running but I haven't been able to run the app in weeks when I had to update my shops theme...no response from support. Love to hear how I can fix this tech issue.

aoozm

niceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceni

oh-O Train

Really easier to use and fast installation! cannot ask for a better app to have quick contact with your visitor!

ecologic ecoshop

This tool was easy to install and will be very helpful in responding to customer questions. Kudos to the app developers!