Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

gamekeydownload

I had one that came with my premium template but it was limited in whether it worked or not. This plugin works perfectly and it's FREE. Thank you, guys!!

Veasports

Thanks is Better to using this appexperience with Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat this app help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

monproduit.ma

Great app, simple to use and good user experience!
Works better than a lot of payed apps while being free! Thank you.

GEO KNIFE

This is a very very helpful and usful app. What's more, when I got some problem with this app and did't know how to do, I asked them for help via email and they sent a super fast reply which helped me handled my problem immediately! Thank you so much!

Detail'box

Integrates PERFECTLY and seamlessly with my website, provides a great experience for customers. 100% recommended

FinEasy Life

Very good and the team is reliable and responsive! Very good experience with their service. Recommended!

Meebz Coffee Roasters

Support is amazing, super fast and great to deal with. App is excellent works exactly as it says and has been an extremely valuable asset to our business thanks.

Arcadiamus

This app is so easy to configure and launch, I must applaud the development team. Works like a dream too!

SunLu 3D

very useful. and the most important is that the customer service is great.
Thank you very much for this APP.

Aumvry

Was looking around for an app that would help me connect better with my customers and allow me to clarify any immediate queries that they have! This app works so well and is easy to install, customise and use! Reached out to their customer support when it didn't seem to appear on my website and they rectified it within a few hours! Love this app and their prompt customer support!