Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

kismini

Very useful app. The customer services are very good.Thanks.
Very useful app. The customer services are very good.Thanks.

Marilág Estate Jewelry

Awesome app and even better customer service!!! I had a problem with the messenger button due to another conflicting app and they helped me fix the problem in less than a day. I strongly recommend this app to others!

CAMEL

Great Apps! The service team response really fast and very helpful. Great Apps! The service team response really fast and very helpful.

BlackSoldierDesigns

Very useful program, the service is also very good, their customer service can always help me solve the problem in a very short time. It is also very convenient to use, it is very convenient to use this program to communicate with customer service

Country Galz

GREAT APP and even greater customer support. Tried other chat apps but this is just the easiest to use for my site. Had a minor issue and they help you out right away.

KS Boardriders | Philippines Online Branded Clothes & Surf Shop

I've tested a few apps this is definitely one of the simplest, also great customer service. Will continue to use thanks!

suneiika

When we meet problems in running this app, the customer service team quickly responded and fixed them, so we would highly recommend people to have a try!

Fit 2 Fly

This app had an issue working with my current Shopify theme but the Omega tech team was able to quickly get it working. Great customer support : )

Polished Gentleman

This app is good for staying in communication with customers hitting your site. You can handle questions/comments through it. Also good for building trust if your customers know there is someone there to talk to. This app has good support too, they helped me fix something when I couldn't.

gohigh3d

very helpful! And the technical team is diligent and professional.I had some issues with my theme integration but was able to get prompt support through their live chat. They were able to quickly identify there was an incompatibility between the app and one of my other apps.