Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

STARSTEN

Best function it helps a lot my webb shop. I recommend it to all its really good app.

Eliot Grey

i used this app to help our customers who many have issues, questions or concerns regarding our products. As soon as we installed, our first customer arrived with a question on how to order. Great app!

Raasheed W.
www.eliotgrey.com

Kalōn

Worked great while it was running but I haven't been able to run the app in weeks when I had to update my shops theme...no response from support. Love to hear how I can fix this tech issue.

aoozm

niceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceniceni

oh-O Train

Really easier to use and fast installation! cannot ask for a better app to have quick contact with your visitor!

ecologic ecoshop

This tool was easy to install and will be very helpful in responding to customer questions. Kudos to the app developers!

FurryPawExpert™

it is a very useful and powerful free app to replace with the paid apps. thanks a lot for making this app.

Fashionere

Its a good app. Highly recomended. I encourage you to use this app. Its good for your start up business or your professional business.........

PavilionHealthShop

I like this application because I can connect to my Facebook and easy for customer management. thank

NJSDHF

It's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to useIt's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to useIt's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to useIt's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to useIt's a great app, and I use it all the time, and it's great to use