Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

Projext & Co. tw

I had some issues while setting up the app and their staff helped me very patiently and have fixed all the problems I had. And they respond quickly which is really helpful to solve my problems.

Doggie of the Day

I hardly ever write bad reviews but the support is horrible and SUPER slow. It's been 5 days now and I still have an unresolved issue in which case the app is not even working for me at the moment. I am happy to remove the review if someone can please help me.

June 28, 2021

Hello there!
Thanks for taking your time to let us know about your experience and we are sorry about the delay due to the weekend. Our team has reached you again after receiving your reply from the chat support system. Could you please check again and let us know?

It is the customer like you to help us move on and we always want you to be happy with our app.
Looking forward to hearing from you back.
Best regards,
Omega Team

Carolinashop.lt

We are glad to be able to chat with our customers live with this app. Also, really helpful Omega customers support team.

FORESTAR

User friendly, Direct to the point, and Awesome support. Definitely recommended to a newbie or advance Shopify user.

Unilever Life Singapore

Helpful and efficient team! App has helped us manage Facebook enquries and convert enquries to sales.

Mediclick PH

Cahoots Express

Quick assistance and good quality support! We have a problem in positioning then they fix it quickly.

Secure On

Needed a bit of help with the placement and contacted the developers via messenger. Promptly replied and resolved the problem on the same day.

Seo Digital Club

I am using this app for my Business. Excellent service received recently. Keep adding more features in the Free plan.

Desirewindow

This app is very convenient and practical, which enables me to receive customers' consultation very quickly!