Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

Whisker&Paw

Excellent app! I had some issues with my theme integration but was able to get prompt support through their live chat. They were able to quickly identify there was an incompatibility between the app and one of my other apps. We were able to get it resolved and now the app is working beautifully on my site. I highly recommend this app over the other Facebook chat apps as this one has excellent, quick customer service in case anything goes wrong. It’s also customizable which I enjoy. Thanks again!

Jontong Ink

This app is perfect. Free version does everything that I need for now and it is a way better option than messing around with code from facebook to add the plugin to my store. It's pretty much identical as far as I can see and integrates with my site/facebook Business suite perfectly, too. Great!!

Chester Deek

gran atencion al cliente soportando boludeces ajenas. muy buena app y atencion al cliente. perfetoooooooooooo

TyredPetz

The app is amazing and so easy to use, it saves me a lot of time and it keeps all my customer messages in one place, I really like it. And the customers support guys are very nice and helpful

FirstStories

Quick install, Support multi-language, It works well.
_____________________________________________________________

BAMBoutique.ca

The app does exactly what I need it to do and when I asked for support the service was efficient (considering they are on a different time zone than me (montreal)). I am satisfied

Leones Marvelous Items

I just installed this app. I choose it because I can add the customers who chatted with me as a friend.

HugBug

Super easy, super quick installation. I like how i can tweak it to suit my brand. Premium version is definitely worth it. Store viewers feel engaged quick which is imperative for conversions. Also chatted with the support team who are friendly and responsive. I really like how they handled my specific requests. Will be checking in for future apps by these guys for sure ...

Joaillerie Zimm's

Needed help, hope this was nothing, prove to be more complex. The came in, via TeamViewer and didn't quit until this work. I am very happy and impress just by the service. I really have high hope for this apps, now that i have seen them work. I recommend.

GAME MASTERS

I really like it. It helped me to convert clients that I wasnt converting before and the free plan is good.