Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

Loja Black Bee

Great support. Quick response and efficient testing, stayed with me until it was resolved, sending support material.

Myparquet.com

Nice application ! Great support from the Omega team. Facebook Messenger changed the way we provide support to our customers.

Wildlife-Tuning

Very simple, does excactly what I want & is easy to use. I would recommend this app! The coolest part is, that you can even change the chat icon logo and color!

Sitprettyhair

Omg, nice app,great team,they really helped with all the questions I had and were patient enough to put me through everything. I really love the app

FashionDesign2020

Very patient to help solve problems,Very good service attitudeVery enthusiastic and patientYou can try

Wellness Journey

Really great app, I love the colour and button customizations, what pages it will appear on etc. When I was having troubles, the team member who helped was really great in guiding me on how to fix the problem. Highly recommend! This app would be even more amazing if there were auto response messages that you could set. Thanks for creating a great app!

MP Premium

5 stars for a very good working live chat app. it is really easy to costumize and set up with your own website. I highly recommend this app to everyone.

Sohimi-Sextoy

This app is very easy to use, the customer service staff is very good, helped me solve all the problems, I believe with this app, my business will be better and better

ROSE BAR

Amazing customer service! Replied within minutes and helped using a step-by-step basis. They took the initiative to actually look through my website and figured out what was wrong (I had successfully downloaded the app, managed to connect my FB page, and had the icon but no chat bubble would appear).

SUPER easy to navigate through and STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

Simple and user-friendly!

Svea Produkter

Great app who do the work, amazing support who is fast and really love to help. thank you so much for you work.