Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

Magic Flute

So this is a bummer.... An app that is used for messaging and receiving from our customer, doesnt have an option to talk to their team support for help...that is something...sorry guys, its just not working properly

June 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our app failed to meet your expectations. However we do have the option to contact with us via Facebook messenger appears on your app store when you install our app and for some reasons, you could not see it on your store.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.
Kind regards,
Kaylee

Luxus Teak

Great app . very easy to install and easy to move where you want on the store. very responsive customer services. would defo recommend. we tried a few and this one Just worked the best. had a few questions and they were resolved va ntant chat . highly recommended!

sunroom

Chat function not working on my store. Reached out for support but have heard nothing yet. Will update rating when solved.

May 20, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
I have responded to your email 2 days ago, please check email sunroomplantwares@gmail.com

I have checked and see the issue: "Refused to display" from Facebook API.
I think the issue due to fb page missing whitelist domain or setup private age, country restrict
for manual add whitelist domain: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/reference/messenger-profile-api/domain-whitelisting/
for setup restrict: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/discovery/customer-chat-plugin/#login

Regards,
Kien

Xclusiv Organics

I use this app to engage customers at real time to address questions and concerns and it works really great. It has many nice automated features and is quite to set up. It quite helpful in making customers feel cared for. Amazing! I definitely recommend.

Elite 3D

No html code so will only work on a shopify store, so useless as the shopify store is rubbish. No customer support, so I installed a free one from a different company.

May 10, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with our app. Our app auto-detects and displays on your store, so you do not need to add code or script to the theme.
Unfortunately, our application only support for Shopify platform, not for others.

We do hope to serve you in the near future.
Regards,
Kaylee

Artmore Graphics Ltd

Super fast reply and kingly help to solve the problem in minutes. Strong recommend to every one's store.

Forest Touch

Great app and amazing support!
Had an issue with the way I had set it up and had my issue fixed in minutes allowing my customers to keep in touch :)
Definitely recommend for everyone!

izmirlimidyeci

Very good and fast response from Customer Service. Nice App to add to the store. I had a small issue they respond to it very fast and resolve the problem. I strongly recommend

L.P Tech Shed

great app very useful and very well designed i definitely would recommend using this, great work creator(s)

Plancher Laurentides

Nous utilisons l'application mais répond uniquement en anglais. Nous l'avons mis en français et ça répond encore en anglais. Avez vous une solution ?