Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

Vokaal

Easy customization. Effortless live chat for you and your customers. It even has guest chat option for customers that don't want to log-in their facebook account. Great costumer service. Strongly recommend.

MadeInGrid

great app ! Easy set up, working fine, free. What else. Save your time and go for it With no surprises.

Real Hearing Aid

A wonderful app, good job! It helps me a lot on communication with my customers before they decided to place me orders, thanks!

gamekeydownload

I had one that came with my premium template but it was limited in whether it worked or not. This plugin works perfectly and it's FREE. Thank you, guys!!

Veasports

Thanks is Better to using this appexperience with Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat this app help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

monproduit.ma

Great app, simple to use and good user experience!
Works better than a lot of payed apps while being free! Thank you.

GEO KNIFE

This is a very very helpful and usful app. What's more, when I got some problem with this app and did't know how to do, I asked them for help via email and they sent a super fast reply which helped me handled my problem immediately! Thank you so much!

Detail'box

Integrates PERFECTLY and seamlessly with my website, provides a great experience for customers. 100% recommended

FinEasy Life

Very good and the team is reliable and responsive! Very good experience with their service. Recommended!

Meebz Coffee Roasters

Support is amazing, super fast and great to deal with. App is excellent works exactly as it says and has been an extremely valuable asset to our business thanks.